Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cleveland Cavaliers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Anti-LeBron avatar (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=182996)

kobesabi 07-12-2010 02:44 AM

Anti-LeBron avatar

Got any good one?

We feel for ya. Hang in there. Some other fans including me will help you guys sport it if you got one.

Meticode 07-12-2010 05:54 PM

Re: Anti-LeBron avatar

The best anti-LeBron avatar you can sport is the Cleveland Cavaliers logo.

Crystallas 07-13-2010 02:12 AM

AK47DR91 07-16-2010 02:58 AM

I just shopped this one. I know it's awful. :roll:

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST 07-16-2010 12:19 PM

I'm using one I thought was pretty funny.

OJMayoDaFuture 07-18-2010 01:34 PM

i dont really know why you guys are going so crazy that lebron is gone im from toronto i had to see chris bosh and vince carter leave our city....i supported them but Cleveland is really taking it out of hand if he does win a championship you guys know someone from cleveland won a championship...SMH

LBJ818 07-21-2010 12:10 AM

We have created this shirt for all of you. Sold 1200 already. I can't wait to see these in all stadiums outside of Miami. *** LBJ!

WWW.FUKLBJ.COM

QUIZZLE 07-22-2010 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OJMayoDaFuture
i dont really know why you guys are going so crazy that lebron is gone im from toronto i had to see chris bosh and vince carter leave our city....i supported them but Cleveland is really taking it out of hand if he does win a championship you guys know someone from cleveland won a championship...SMH

Shut the hell up. No comparison.

OJMayoDaFuture 07-22-2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Shut the hell up. No comparison.

Im Not Comparing The Players Im Jus Comparing The Situation Why The **** Would I Compare VC Or Bosh 2 Lebron Ur A Dumbass For Thinkin Dat

Meticode 07-22-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OJMayoDaFuture

Chris Bosh didn't have a one hour special and embrass the whole city/state. Chris Bosh didn't string a city along as if they had a chance to sign him.

I'm not upset over it anymore, but a lot of people aren't mad he left, it's the way he did it that makes people mad. Then the fact he never thanked Cavaliers fans at all during his special.

insidehoops 07-23-2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AK47DR91

I just shopped this one. I know it's awful. :roll:

That looks completely real and not photoshopped at all :lol

mlh1981 07-23-2010 07:42 PM

Yeah, Chris Bosh never gave any sort of indication that he was going to stay with Toronto. He didn't string people along like LeBron did. What a shameful display by LeBron. Bosh left in a more "normal" way.