Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   WNBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   WNBA: what bandwagon are you jumping on this season? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183189)

playtetris 07-13-2010 04:56 AM

WNBA: what bandwagon are you jumping on this season?

1) the bulls - d rose is an athletic beast, maybe the most athletic guard in the league
- noah is one of the more interesting players in the league
- solid post player in boozer
- great three point threat in ashton kutcher too :pimp:

i'll be following team diva, but i really hope they don't win unless they take out LA in the finals. any other finalist, i hope they lose. (and yes, i think they will make it to the finals; magic and celts don't have a chance unfortunately). :ohwell:

chains5000 07-13-2010 05:07 AM

Re: WNBA: what bandwagon are you jumping on this season?

I'd like to see the Bucks, or any team who's actually a team, have success.

JtotheIzzo 07-13-2010 05:11 AM

I'll still be pulling for Nash and the Suns. I like the Hedo and Childress additions, but it still isn't enough to get over the hump. WCF is the absolute best they'll do.

Lamar Doom 07-13-2010 06:37 AM

I got full on the Jo Noah and Brandon Jennings bandwagons last year. Both are already two of my favorite players in the league. I swore not to support the Thunder because of how Seattle got done (they got done wrong) (sample that song playtet) but I've loved watching them play for a couple years now so I guess I'm on board with that bandwagon, Jeff Green is in my "new favorites" list too-- they're the new bandwagon team for people that know better than to jump on Miami's. I want Miami to fail (against us, the bulls, or Cavs preferably) but I'm sure looking forward to seeing them play. Hoping John Wall is the truth, I want for Gilbert and him to click and the Wiz to be sharp.

Lamar Doom 07-13-2010 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I'll still be pulling for Nash and the Suns. I like the Hedo and Childress additions, but it still isn't enough to get over the hump. WCF is the absolute best they'll do.

Suns could be a fun team. Nash, J-rich, Grant Hill, Hedo, Childress, Hak Warrick, Dragic, Lopez... second unit will be sharp. gonna be weird to not have Barbosa out there.

playtetris 07-13-2010 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

you've been going for the suns forever, worshipping nash's sweet sweet can. who are you going for BESIDES the suns, jizzo?

rufuspaul 07-13-2010 10:46 AM

I like the Bucks, especially if Bogut comes back strong. I'll be casually following the Knicks to see how Felton is doing. I wish him well but not too well.:oldlol: In the West I'm with LD on the Thunder bandwagon. Portland and Golden State are up there too.

As for my team, we'll be competing with about 5 or 6 teams vying for the last 2 playoff spots. Same as last year.:ohwell:

ProfessorMurder 07-13-2010 10:56 AM

I already support Celtics/Bobcats/Nuggets/Thunder(although I hate they are the Thunder).

I became a Jennings and Bucks fan late last year too. I will be watching probably a few Bulls games (even though I hate Rose and formerly hated Noah), and definitely some Knicks because I'm a big fan of Turiaf and Anthony Randolph.

boozehound 07-13-2010 01:42 PM

not really much of a bandwagoneer, but I do like both the bulls squad and the bucks. I will also be pulling for demarcus cousins to dominate and destroy. Oh, I would also like to see Minny gel and be somewhat respectable while Im writing to santa

StroShow4 07-13-2010 01:44 PM

I plan to continue to be a member of the Denver Nuggets bandwagon.

Jasi 07-13-2010 02:12 PM

I'm sticking with the Knicks...

Maybe I'll jump on the Philly bandwagon if Evan Turner makes himself lovely.
The 76ers (and the Wizards) have always had a place in my heart, though, so no real bandwagoning here.

Black Joker 07-13-2010 03:55 PM

well the Cavs don't have a bandwagon anymore, but i'm sticking with them. I'll probably casually follow the Bobcats since i go to a college in NC.

Philly could be interesting, mostly because of Evan Turner

NuggetsFan 07-13-2010 05:05 PM

Only a Nuggets fan but I'm planning on watching tons of Kings games this year. Mainly for Cousins but Evans\Casspri\Thompson\Whiteside should be fun to watch.

I'll actually follow alot of Heat games too. It'll be fun watching all that talent on one for and hoping to see a team upset them.

Jailblazers7 07-13-2010 05:09 PM

I'll probably be jumping on the Bulls and Bucks bandwagon a bit. It's difficult for me to jump on the bandwagon of west coast teams because I never get to see their games.

boozehound 07-13-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playtetris
1) the bulls - d rose is an athletic beast, maybe the most athletic guard in the league
- noah is one of the more interesting players in the league
- solid post player in boozer
- great three point threat in ashton kutcher too :pimp:

i'll be following team diva, but i really hope they don't win unless they take out LA in the finals. any other finalist, i hope they lose. (and yes, i think they will make it to the finals; magic and celts don't have a chance unfortunately). :ohwell:

Oh, and I will continue to have a toe firmly entrenched with the Jazz and the Nuggs (though I hate to love them).