Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tonight I'm going to do it. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194112)

ZenMaster 10-23-2010 12:07 PM

Tonight I'm going to do it.

I'm going to try and watch an entire baseball game.

Anybody have any tips in terms of what to look for to enjoy the game? Strategy, player rivalries, etc?

blondie 10-23-2010 12:11 PM

Re: Tonight I'm going to do it.

dont watch this shitty sport. no strategy involved, all it is about is who has better pitchers, nothing happens for 3 hours, sometimes they hit the ball 33% of the time if they're really good, it really is a horrible boring sport that needs to die out.

ZeN 10-23-2010 12:19 PM

Baseball is like chess: its slow, methodical, and while occurrences are few.. every move does matter.

bballer 10-23-2010 12:20 PM

is it bad that I am going to buy a Rangers and giants hat today?

bogo at lids.

hateraid 10-23-2010 12:33 PM

Heres how I do it:

Beer, and plenty of it

bballer 10-23-2010 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hateraid
Heres how I do it:

Beer, and plenty of it

**** beer. go with the mikes harder. shit gets you ****ed up fast and tastes good.

simcjt 10-23-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bballer
**** beer. go with the mikes harder. shit gets you ****ed up fast and tastes good.

If you need something with flavor to drink large amounts of alcohol sure. Most guys can just drink beer and be alright.

hateraid 10-23-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

If it's not beer or hard alcohol, it's not a man's drink

ZeN 10-23-2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

QFT

simcjt 10-23-2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

I didn't want to go all out on him like that but yeah. :roll:

Randy 10-23-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm embarrassed for you.

Styles p 10-23-2010 01:19 PM

spying on room mate, drinking ***** drinks, hopping on the giants/rangers bandwagon. confirmed ******.

the GIBBET 10-23-2010 01:23 PM

a man drinks, does, says whatever HE likes and doesn't worry about what anyone else says. that's called being a leader.

FOLLOWERS listen to miller lite commercials about "man cards" and try to fit in with all their friends who wear the same frat clothes and think they have to pretend not to like the movie titanic or act like they hate shopping for shoes or drink captain morgans because they wanna be "captain outgoing and charismatic" (theres a captain in everyone!)

That being said, I can't drink more than like half of a hard lemonade because its just too sweet it starts to make me sick to my stomache. And to say "phuck beer" is unthinkable, but acting like its unmanly to drink another beverage because it tastes good??? take it easy, follower frat boys. there's not REALLY any such thing as a "man card" despite what the commercials you tune into to find out what's cool tell you.

If thats what you like to drink, drink it.

bballer 10-23-2010 01:28 PM

who cares about a mans drink. you can't even taste the alch.

And i'm 18 so i have a little harder time getting exactly what I want.

the GIBBET 10-23-2010 01:28 PM

"omg dude, you're not drinkin BEER? gimme your man card hahahaha. I saw that on a miller lite commercial. they tell me what makes a guy cool and manly cause i dont know myself.

geeeez, my girlfriend wants to make me go shopping. i totally hate that cuz thats like not manly at all!

now someone pass me the captain morgan. Tonight, I am Captain Improv! God I'm such a cool follower, I totally rock a man card"