Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Portland Trail Blazers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Brandon Roy having knee issues. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196623)

Myth 11-10-2010 02:17 PM

Brandon Roy having knee issues.
 
http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/in...on_roys_k.html

This.................. sucks. I'm convinced we will never see the team fully healthy, and thus never see what they are actually capable of. We have never seen the RAMBO line up on the court in a real game before. Just as it appeared we were getting close to seeing it with the return of Oden, Roy is having problems. Maybe we will see it, but will they all be fully healthy?

............ I'm bummed.

Maga_1 11-10-2010 11:42 PM

Re: Brandon Roy having knee issues.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth
http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/in...on_roys_k.html

This.................. sucks. I'm convinced we will never see the team fully healthy, and thus never see what they are actually capable of. We have never seen the RAMBO line up on the court in a real game before. Just as it appeared we were getting close to seeing it with the return of Oden, Roy is having problems. Maybe we will see it, but will they all be fully healthy?

............ I'm bummed.


This thing is killing me, we are so fujcin unlucky how can this be possible?
It's always "something" that bother us, something that makes us don't believe we can beat anyone.
I read a lot of posts talking about "karma" and i just laughed at that, now i'm start to believe in that sh!t .. really.

idizzle 11-13-2010 12:00 PM

Re: Brandon Roy having knee issues.
 
B-Roy is going to have knee issues for the rest of his career.

http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/in...rgery_for.html

AznTacoLover 11-14-2010 01:19 PM

Re: Brandon Roy having knee issues.
 
UGHHHHHHAH. Man it really does suck, but roy is a smart player I think he could still adjust his game, but we'll probably never see the team people were talking about a few years ago when they said we could be a contender.. but who knows! :(

oh yeah was there any updates on his knee he left like during the 3rd quarter and never came back.

Maga_1 11-14-2010 04:01 PM

Re: Brandon Roy having knee issues.
 
He said in a interview that he's feeling ok, he just need to adjust the tempo of the game .. you know, he's going to play the first 7 minutes (which doesn't work well for him now) and then come back in the middle of the 2nd quarter ... that's where is going to start to make his shoots, cause he'll feel confortable.

ksblazer 11-15-2010 01:58 AM

Re: Brandon Roy having knee issues.
 
This really worries me as well. I'm wondering how long of a career Brandon will have? Bone on bone is not a good thing for a basketball player.

This sucks because I think he would be (and still may be) a hall of famer if these injuries don't cut his career short.

Maga_1 11-15-2010 04:23 AM

Re: Brandon Roy having knee issues.
 
It's not a very very bad injury. This bad knees will just boring him a few days per season, not all his entire career. Although he has to be carefull with his lifting and condiitioning if he don't want to agravatte the injury.

Myth 12-04-2010 03:16 AM

Re: Brandon Roy having knee issues.
 
Such a grim season. 6 game losing streak, and many are against pretty bad teams.

Also, I think it is time to let McMillan go. Sounds like he lost his players' attention and are not motivated, and that is suppose to be his expertise.

Maga_1 12-08-2010 06:47 PM

Re: Brandon Roy having knee issues.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth
Such a grim season. 6 game losing streak, and many are against pretty bad teams.

Also, I think it is time to let McMillan go. Sounds like he lost his players' attention and are not motivated, and that is suppose to be his expertise.


So true, so true,

BlazersDozen 12-08-2010 11:38 PM

Re: Brandon Roy having knee issues.
 
I wish Monty didn't leave. I always thought he was going to take over for Nate...sucks...

Maga_1 12-09-2010 12:28 AM

Re: Brandon Roy having knee issues.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
I wish Monty didn't leave. I always thought he was going to take over for Nate...sucks...


I seriously hope we can have a new coach until the All Star break,

idizzle 05-27-2011 01:16 PM

Re: Brandon Roy having knee issues.
 
The Blazers are trying to make B-Roy retire. B-Roy is going to take Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy to try to restore his knees.

http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/ore...s_brandon.html

Mike Rice 08-28-2011 07:23 AM

Re: Brandon Roy having knee issues.
 
It's okay fellow Portland fans. Brandon Roy is the greatest player that we have ever seen, even when he is not at 100% he is still the best player in the league.

Combine that with the fantastic fans and other Blazer players, we will contend for a championship that the MAVERICKS (HAHA!) hold.

Myth 08-29-2011 04:56 AM

Re: Brandon Roy having knee issues.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Rice
It's okay fellow Portland fans. Brandon Roy is the greatest player that we have ever seen, even when he is not at 100% he is still the best player in the league.

Combine that with the fantastic fans and other Blazer players, we will contend for a championship that the MAVERICKS (HAHA!) hold.


:lol I love your Mike Rice persona.

SourPatchKids 02-21-2012 03:22 AM

Re: Brandon Roy having knee issues.
 
:(


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy