Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Atlanta Hawks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Pape Sy (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205086)

idizzle 01-14-2011 10:04 PM

Pape Sy

If Jeff Teague doesn't pan out, Pape Sy could be the future PG of the Hawks. I've never seen him play but I got a good feeling about. Its not everyday that you can find a 6'7 PG-SG.

NBA4EVER 01-17-2011 12:37 AM

Re: Pape Sy

I can not see this at all...Teague is taking way longer than anyone has expected to become a key player off the bench however, Pape Sy has already been promoted to the D-League, is there any word on how hes doing down there?

I just don't think the Hawks should spend any time trying to turn this dude into their starting PG.

The C spot and the PG spot are 2 big issues for the Hawks. Mike Bibby has been playing great this year but who knows how many years he has left in him. If the Hawks cant find a fit for Jeff Teague then they will definetly have to trade him sooner or later

Chris Quinn 02-01-2011 09:54 AM

holy shit 6'7 POINT GUARD

Skip Bayless 02-06-2011 06:27 PM

:oldlol:

JSmooth 02-07-2011 01:03 AM

teague will pan out though

Chris Quinn 02-08-2011 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Bayless
:oldlol:

L OH L

JSmooth 02-11-2011 12:31 AM

hahHa

allabouthawks 02-12-2011 05:32 PM

i would prefer to see him come up 6'7 pg!! :D

idizzle 04-09-2011 09:50 PM

Pape played his first game last nite against the Pacers and he played tonite against the Wizards. He's been aggressive on the offensive end and he looked good handling the ball up court yesterday against the Pacers. I really hope that this guy will pan out and can become the future PG for the Hawks. I've given up all hope on Jeff Teague. He plays like he scared at times. Pape has been called the French Magic. The last Hawks player that was called the French Magic was Boris Diaw and you saw how that turned out. Turns out he was a combo forward who can handle the ball and rebound. I'm pleased with what I'm seeing from Pape.

NBA4EVER 04-09-2011 11:18 PM

I actually think Teague has been playing a whole lot better ever since Bibby got traded. Although I do agree it does look like he gets scared whenever he has the ball, idk why that is

But I was also watching the Pacers game and when he uses his speed, he can get to the basket so quickly, He was drawing so many fouls and getting some really good shots inside

idizzle 04-11-2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
I actually think Teague has been playing a whole lot better ever since Bibby got traded. Although I do agree it does look like he gets scared whenever he has the ball, idk why that is

But I was also watching the Pacers game and when he uses his speed, he can get to the basket so quickly, He was drawing so many fouls and getting some really good shots inside

He's from Indiana. Thats the only reason he was playing like that.

NBA4EVER 04-11-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idizzle
He's from Indiana. Thats the only reason he was playing like that.

I was at the last Bulls Hawks game when the Hawks got blown out and Teague didn't play the first half then checks in 2nd half and drops 20 off the bench. Hinrich had 0 points that game and he started

I just think Teague is showing a little bit of imporvement that's all, I would definaetly love to see what more Sy can do