Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Charlotte Hornets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Game 51: Celtics @ Bobcats 2/7/11 7pm (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208122)

onewickedlady 02-07-2011 04:08 PM

Game 51: Celtics @ Bobcats 2/7/11 7pm

Offensive rebounding, second-chance points, communication, defensive stops...Let's have some ENERGY, guys, and win this game!!!
Go Cats!

rufuspaul 02-07-2011 05:52 PM

Re: Game 51: Celtics @ Bobcats 2/7/11 7pm

I can't believe I'm getting ready to go to my 3rd game in 4 days. Getting tired of the losses.:rant

BrentISballin 02-08-2011 12:48 AM

LOL Rufus i'm sure your more than happy about goin to that game tonight.

I can't believe we won, who knew Livingston had such a killer mid range J. Dj must be a little worried that his minutes are going to be cut down now that Silas has faith in Shaun. Silus must be a good motivator or something because he's got dj and Shaun playing like real PG's now. Now we must reclaim that 8 spot :mad:

onewickedlady 02-08-2011 12:53 AM

Now is the time to get rid of SJax. He obviously cares more about shooting off his big mouth than he cares about playing and winning. What an FU to his teammates. Soon Jack will be suspended for games periodically and that will make it harder on the rest of the team. MJ--haven't you had enough??

Otherwise--terrific win. Let's go Cats. :party:

BrentISballin 02-08-2011 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Now is the time to get rid of SJax. He obviously cares more about shooting off his big mouth than he cares about playing and winning. What an FU to his teammates. Soon Jack will be suspended for games periodically and that will make it harder on the rest of the team. MJ--haven't you had enough??

Otherwise--terrific win. Let's go Cats. :party:

Yep , it's the perfect time while Jax's trade value is still worth something. I really like our team chemistry when Jack is out of the game, the shot clock is utilized much more efficiently as opposed to jack gettin the ball and doing jab steps for 15 seconds, or him and Diaw trying to make ridiculous passes and plays. I really hope Jordan sees this !!

rufuspaul 02-08-2011 09:27 AM

When the Celtics sent their starters back in in the 4th I thought for sure DJ and Boris would be coming back in but Silas stayed with the reserves and that turned out to be a brilliant move. Henderson frustrated Ray Allen and the switch on the screens had KG and Pierce confused. When Najera hit that 3 I literally jumped out of my seat. I landed a little funny on my right side and today I have a sore back.:oldlol: It's okay though, I should be ready to go for the Pacers tomorrow.:lol

I always hate all the Celtics bandwagoners that show up for these games but last night I swear there had to be at least 5,000 of them. I arrived just as the Celtics came out of the tunnel and the cheer that went up was deafening. I asked the usher in our section "are there any Bobcats fans here tonight?"

InspiredLebowski 02-08-2011 11:48 PM

Just a heads up, Indy winning tomorrow would give the Pacers the tiebreaker over Charlotte. Could potentially be important. But probably not.

onewickedlady 02-09-2011 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Just a heads up, Indy winning tomorrow would give the Pacers the tiebreaker over Charlotte. Could potentially be important. But probably not.

I think that it will be a very important game for both teams.

rufuspaul 02-09-2011 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onewickedlady
I think that it will be a very important game for both teams.

Yes. Hopefully Jack will have one of his "stick it to a former team" nights. The Pacers are playing quite well under Vogel, similar to the Cats once Silas took over. Bonnell had a funny line in the paper today noting that Paul Silas had played 9 seasons in the NBA before Vogel was even born.