Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Charlotte Bobcats Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Game 55: Lakers @ Bobcats, 2/14/11, 7:00 p.m., TWC Arena (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208992)

rufuspaul 02-14-2011 02:29 PM

Game 55: Lakers @ Bobcats, 2/14/11, 7:00 p.m., TWC Arena
 
Key Matchup: Kwame Brown, Nazr Mohommed vs. Andrew Bynum, Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, et al.

DJ Augustin has a sprained wrist and is a gametime decision.:(

Timmeh 02-14-2011 05:13 PM

Re: Game 55: Lakers @ Bobcats, 2/14/11, 7:00 p.m., TWC Arena
 
Kobe also gametime...he has the flu

onewickedlady 02-14-2011 06:35 PM

Re: Game 55: Lakers @ Bobcats, 2/14/11, 7:00 p.m., TWC Arena
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmeh
Kobe also gametime...he has the flu


Flu? Right! He just doesn't want his ass whipped again. Sorry I'll be missing the game. Valentine's dinner out with Mr. OWL.

Go Cats!! :banana:

rufuspaul 02-14-2011 10:06 PM

Re: Game 55: Lakers @ Bobcats, 2/14/11, 7:00 p.m., TWC Arena
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Flu? Right! He just doesn't want his ass whipped again. Sorry I'll be missing the game. Valentine's dinner out with Mr. OWL.

Go Cats!! :banana:


Hope you had a great time OWL!

Best game of the season for the Cats. I even got to fist bump James Worthy.:rockon:

onewickedlady 02-14-2011 11:05 PM

Re: Game 55: Lakers @ Bobcats, 2/14/11, 7:00 p.m., TWC Arena
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Hope you had a great time OWL!

Best game of the season for the Cats. I even got to fist bump James Worthy.:rockon:


Really.............................

BrentISballin 02-15-2011 12:52 AM

Re: Game 55: Lakers @ Bobcats, 2/14/11, 7:00 p.m., TWC Arena
 
Lakers really didn't put up a fight, Kobe looked like he was dead and I know that it was their 4th game in 5 nights,either ways we took full advantage of our dominating streak over them. If only we could pound the sub .500 teams like this.

Is Hendo getting confident?

rufuspaul 02-15-2011 07:57 AM

Re: Game 55: Lakers @ Bobcats, 2/14/11, 7:00 p.m., TWC Arena
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrentISballin
Lakers really didn't put up a fight, Kobe looked like he was dead and I know that it was their 4th game in 5 nights,either ways we took full advantage of our dominating streak over them. If only we could pound the sub .500 teams like this.

Is Hendo getting confident?


That's what is so frustrating about this team. We beat Boston and L.A. and then lose to Indiana and New Jersey. The loss to the Pacers is a real killer.

As far as Henderson he's been fantastic since the coaching change. I think his confidence is rising with each game.

onewickedlady 02-15-2011 02:19 PM

Re: Game 55: Lakers @ Bobcats, 2/14/11, 7:00 p.m., TWC Arena
 
:rockon:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy