Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cavs F Antawn Jamison out 5-7 weeks (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211160)

insidehoops 02-28-2011 07:29 PM

Cavs F Antawn Jamison out 5-7 weeks

Cleveland Cavaliers forward Antawn Jamison sustained a fracture of his left little finger during last night’s game at The Q vs. Philadelphia.

X-rays taken at The Q confirmed the fracture. He was re-examined today at the Cleveland Clinic by Cavaliers Head Team Physician Dr. Richard Parker and Cleveland Clinic Innovations Chairman and Hand Surgeon, Dr. Thomas Graham.

More: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7262

B-Low 02-28-2011 07:31 PM

Re: Cavs F Antawn Jamison out 5-7 weeks

In related news Baron Davis has locked himself inside his bedroom in Los Angeles and is now refusing to come out

VishaltotheG 02-28-2011 07:32 PM

Sorry Cleveland fans but you guys probably aren't watching the games anymore anyway :(

Bandito 02-28-2011 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Low
In related news Baron Davis has locked himself inside his bedroom in Los Angeles and is now refusing to come out

:lol

That's too bad for the Cavaliers, if not for the injuries they might be in the playoff race.

alwaysunny 02-28-2011 07:34 PM

Tyreke Evans, Baron Davis, and now Jamison..my fantasy team is falling apart

VishaltotheG 02-28-2011 07:35 PM

What does their starting lineup look like now?

Gibson (Davis doesn't want to leave his LA apartment)
Sessions
Parker
Hickson
Eyenga

and who else? No Mo, No Moon.

RedBlackAttack 02-28-2011 07:37 PM

:facepalm

Finally beginning to play better, getting healthier and not getting blown out by double-digits every night, and now...

SMH

Well, at least we will almost assuredly have the most ping-pong balls, now. I was getting a little worried about possibly catching Sacramento.

kaiiu 02-28-2011 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
:facepalm

Finally beginning to play better, getting healthier and not getting blown out by double-digits every night, and now...

SMH

Well, at least we will almost assuredly have the most ping-pong balls, now. I was getting a little worried about possibly catching Sacramento.

who cares. I hope we lose out:lol

RedBlackAttack 02-28-2011 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
What does their starting lineup look like now?

Gibson (Davis doesn't want to leave his LA apartment)
Sessions
Parker
Hickson
Eyenga

and who else? No Mo, No Moon.

Sessions
Parker
Eyenga
Samardo Samuels(?)
Hickson

Hickson has moved to center and has actually had excellent results there. The big question is the PF spot that is vacated by Jamison. Maybe Hickson will move back to PF and Hollins will start at center?

Or, we could get Erden or Harangody in the starting lineup.

I just don't know.

The backcourt is set, though... And Gibson comes off of the bench. Sessions has been playing great at point... Averaging 20 points, 9 assists and 4 rebounds in the last month on almost 60-percent shooting.

Naruto-sama 02-28-2011 07:57 PM

As a looyal Caaavs faan i can saay Jamiison hass almoost been huurt eveerrry gaame finnnaaly he reaaallly is!

Borat 02-28-2011 08:05 PM

Man up Jamison its a pinkie on non shooting hand..... tape it up and play u big *****

ashbelly 02-28-2011 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Low

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bagelred 02-28-2011 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashbelly
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yeah, I'm not really sure if that warranted nine rolling lol's. Let's try to use them more discriminantly next time. One....maybe two....nine? really?

Borat 02-28-2011 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Sessions
Parker
Eyenga
Samardo Samuels(?)
Hickson

Hickson has moved to center and has actually had excellent results there. The big question is the PF spot that is vacated by Jamison. Maybe Hickson will move back to PF and Hollins will start at center?

Or, we could get Erden or Harangody in the starting lineup.

I just don't know.

The backcourt is set, though... And Gibson comes off of the bench. Sessions has been playing great at point... Averaging 20 points, 9 assists and 4 rebounds in the last month on almost 60-percent shooting.

Burden will carry the Erden

CLE[216] 02-28-2011 08:13 PM

It's for the best. We need that #1 pick.