Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Did anyone catch the Blazers game yesterday? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213878)

ODEN>DURANT 03-17-2011 05:14 AM

Did anyone catch the Blazers game yesterday?

Looks like Roy was getting back to his old self. He looked a bit more quicker, had more spring in his step and was making people look like fools in the ISO. He had a couple of plays, and 1 I definitely remember at the end of the 3rd, with the crossover and fade away. He's creating his own shot easily again! Also came up with some clutch buckets and closed it out. Hopefully we meet the Mavs in the 1st round, I like our chances.

THE NATURAL'S BACK BABY!:rockon:

Nick Young 03-17-2011 05:14 AM

Re: Did anyone catch the Blazers game yesterday?

Oden>Durant

LAWL GTFO

ODEN>DURANT 03-17-2011 05:15 AM

I made that username a while back.

Nick Young 03-17-2011 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODEN>DURANT
I made that username a while back.

make a new one kid:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

RoseCity07 03-17-2011 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Young
make a new one kid:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Speaking of new names, Nick Young lolol. I bet you think he's going to be some kind of star don't you?:oldlol:

thomaspynchon 03-17-2011 05:23 AM

The refs earned their money that game. Otherwise Mavs would have won by 20.

Dirkules was sensational, though.

JGXEN 03-17-2011 05:27 AM

I like that game. I dunno why but whenever i watch Trailblazer games, i feel like something amazing or exciting's gonna happen. Maybe ive watched too much of Roy's gamewinners and Rudy's 5point play :lol

TaLvsCuaL 03-17-2011 05:30 AM

http://bt.davka.info/torrents/creden...x264.t orrent

Need a torrent client.

Nick Young 03-17-2011 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Speaking of new names, Nick Young lolol. I bet you think he's going to be some kind of star don't you?:oldlol:

He has at the age of 24 had a better career already than Greg Oden ever will:roll:

kentatm 03-17-2011 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomaspynchon
The refs earned their money that game. Otherwise Mavs would have won by 20.

Dirkules was sensational, though.

:rolleyes:

I sometimes wonder if you are trying to troll people...

thomaspynchon 03-17-2011 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kentatm
:rolleyes:

I sometimes wonder if you are trying to troll people...

There were some bizarre calls and non calls. I only saw the fourth though.

Myth 03-17-2011 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODEN>DURANT

THE NATURAL'S BACK BABY!:rockon:

I need consistency to say he is back. Right now I'm happy with just flashes of his old self (like the other night), but I'm not ready to expect Roy to be Roy night in and night out.

The Bird 03-17-2011 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Young
He has at the age of 24 had a better career already than Greg Oden ever will:roll:

You, are my least favorite poster. I don't know why...I guess you just annoy me. Oh, and the thread's not about Oden vs. Durant. It's about Brandon Roy, thanks. Back on topic, I hope Brandon Roy can return to where he was before the injury. If so, the Blazers are gonna be scary.

ihatetimthomas 03-17-2011 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth
I need consistency to say he is back. Right now I'm happy with just flashes of his old self (like the other night), but I'm not ready to expect Roy to be Roy night in and night out.

Exactly this. It's nice to see a game or 2 of his old self and flashes of the old Roy, but we will need a bigger sample size to see if he can become what he once was. The rigors of the NBA schedule is tough on the knees and until he is truly tested, no one should jump for joy. Its a nice sign, but those knees have been through a lot

RoseCity07 03-17-2011 09:57 PM

I just wanted to say, I watched the replay. There was on foul called on Chandler, where Aldridge backed into him twice, Chandler didn't intiate anything, and Aldridge got him for the 4th or 5th foul.

It was pretty much a terrible call, and I don't even know what the foul was exactly. Basically, the refs do seem to pick out random times to call touch fouls.

Refs were bad alright, but Dallas did have their shot. Dirk got off a 3 to send it to OT. When we lost to the Bobcats and Hawks, I was mad about calls, but you can't complain when you had a shot to win and the ball just didn't go in.