Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Maverick gonna win the title. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223097)

Lordragoonx1x 05-18-2011 02:41 AM

Maverick gonna win the title.

Wow what a performance by dirk. It looks like it don't matter if it the bulls or the heats coming out of the east because none of them is beating the mavericks. If the bulls come out they will be swept or dallas wins in 5. If heats come out of the east it may go to six but that it.

DirkNowitzki41 05-18-2011 02:44 AM

Re: Maverick gonna win the title.

I wish, but we still gotta make it to the Finals first. I'm still going with my predictions though, Mavs in 6 over OKC and Mavs in 5 over Miami.

TylerOO 05-18-2011 02:44 AM

Ref mode wont be activated next game.....

I actually like Dirk but you *******s are acting like he is the GOAT. Fcuk outta here with your ***** ass excitement.

-playmaker- 05-18-2011 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerOO
Ref mode wont be activated next game.....

I actually like Dirk but you *******s are acting like he is the GOAT. Fcuk outta here with your ***** ass excitement.

Dirk was in God mode tonight...you're in cry mode...I'm in laugh mode

TylerOO 05-18-2011 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -playmaker-

Why would I be crying? He played a great game, but everyone knows he got atleast 5 fouls called when he wasnt fouled. I know your a little excited right now because your Mavericks might actually win a title for once so I will just disregard your comments from here on out.

Heat007 05-18-2011 02:56 AM

I like Dallas but Everybody overreacts over one game in a series.

Every night there's threads like this after a big win..

What happened to the Memphis will win the title thread and no one can stop New Orleans ?

lol

talkingconch 05-18-2011 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heat007
I like Dallas but Everybody overreacts over one game in a series.

Every night there's threads like this after a big win..

What happened to the Memphis will win the title thread and no one can stop New Orleans ?

lol

probably the only thing i could agree with you on

way too much overreacting. OKC was able to bring it down to 6 point game even with dirk's amazing night, lmfao..

Harion 05-18-2011 04:39 AM

wtf are you talking about? Dirk and Durant both had a great night. both had 40 point games. if anything, the difference was in the supporting cast. Terry and Barea dropped 20+ each and every Maverick that played scored.

DMAVS41 05-18-2011 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerOO
Why would I be crying? He played a great game, but everyone knows he got atleast 5 fouls called when he wasnt fouled. I know your a little excited right now because your Mavericks might actually win a title for once so I will just disregard your comments from here on out.

And Durant had at least 3 bs calls and Westbrook had at least 3 bs calls.

Sorry. Stay consistent.

thomaspynchon 05-18-2011 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talkingconch
probably the only thing i could agree with you on

way too much overreacting. OKC was able to bring it down to 6 point game even with dirk's amazing night, lmfao..

yeah because Durant didn't have the game of his life or anything. No way in hell durant ever again puts up 40 on 18 shots and gets 18 FTs on the road

PoppaHops 05-18-2011 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -playmaker-

I'm in laugh mode now too. :applause:

alfonsito123 05-18-2011 05:06 AM

Can I ask a stupid question guys? I seen a lot of threads talking about GOATS. what do you mean by it? is it something in the skill of a player? or what? sorry for the stupid question :D

Magic38 05-18-2011 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfonsito123
Can I ask a stupid question guys? I seen a lot of threads talking about GOATS. what do you mean by it? is it something in the skill of a player? or what? sorry for the stupid question :D

Greatest of all time

the_wise_one 05-18-2011 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
I wish, but we still gotta make it to the Finals first. I'm still going with my predictions though, Mavs in 6 over OKC and Mavs in 5 over Miami.

Dude, I would love for your prediction to come through but there is no way Mavs are gonna beat the Heat unless Stern dies before the series.

RoseCity07 05-18-2011 06:15 AM

Honeslty, I do believe if Dirk keeps playing like this, the Mavs are good enough to beat the Bulls. Don't know why so many are thinking Miami is a lock for the finals. Yeah that game got away from Miami after that Boozer shot that shouldnt have counted. But the Bulls can play even better.

Their effort on the boards was insane. I think a Bulls vs Mavs finals would be just ****ing insane to watch. Dirk vs Rose.