Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miami Heat Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223681)

JerrySteakhouse 05-22-2011 11:56 PM

May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

Miami up 2-1 in the series

Chicago Bulls Starters
D. Rose
K. Bogans
L. Deng
C. Boozer
J. Noah

Miami Heat Starters
M. Bibby
D. Wade
L. James
C. Bosh
J. Anthony

Scoooter 05-22-2011 11:57 PM

Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

It's kind of crazy to think that Jerry Stackhouse was on that team this season.

JerrySteakhouse 05-22-2011 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoooter
It's kind of crazy to think that Jerry Stackhouse was on that team this season.

True that, didn't need him though.

Tarik One 05-22-2011 11:58 PM

Gibson aint starting. Aint gonna happen. If he starts, the Bulls lose for sure.

JerrySteakhouse 05-22-2011 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarik One
Gibson aint starting. Aint gonna happen. If he starts, the Bulls lose for sure.

:lol

Fixed.

JerrySteakhouse 05-23-2011 12:05 AM

2 games away from the finals!!

Theoo 05-23-2011 12:10 AM

jumpballtip: man were VERREY LUCKY to win there jumpball tip in game 3 man becuse rose did the turnovers to it the jumpballtip and we win it to get many confidense + momentum win game 3 but spolstra need make thinking to his fk*** brain to make ilgauskas start center he one the best to the game in jumpballtip nba history% and maimi cant win all tehre game with joel anthony start center make not one jumpballtip% win man :facepalm:facepalm i faceslap to my head if joel anthony start again to lost there jumpballtip IS SPOLSTRA USE HIS BRAIN THINKING??? you cannot not think it always that lucky rose turnover. joel anthony jumpballtip = 14% chance to win jumpballtip. joel anthony cannot not win to the jumpballtip against noah. ilgauskas jumpballtip = 56% chance to win jumpballtip. noah a very good the the jumpballtip but joel anthony not that good and he not to tall to the jupballtip he cannot not win it but ilgauskas have many tall and he one the best jumpballtip in nba history% SPOLSTRA NEED MAKE IT TO ILGAUSKAS START CENTER!! cannot always win the game with no jumpballtip% with the losing all of them but well see to the game 4 to who win the jumpballtip i think chicago win jumpball tip because spoolstra not use his fk** brain to thinking.

lets get these game on the road!!! :cheers:

Kiddlovesnets 05-23-2011 12:12 AM

Heat 100, Bulls 88. Miami in 6.

DirkNowitzki41 05-23-2011 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theoo
jumpballtip: man were VERREY LUCKY to win there jumpball tip in game 3 man becuse rose did the turnovers to it the jumpballtip and we win it to get many confidense + momentum win game 3 but spolstra need make thinking to his fk*** brain to make ilgauskas start center he one the best to the game in jumpballtip nba history% and maimi cant win all tehre game with joel anthony start center make not one jumpballtip% win man :facepalm:facepalm i faceslap to my head if joel anthony start again to lost there jumpballtip IS SPOLSTRA USE HIS BRAIN THINKING??? you cannot not think it always that lucky rose turnover. joel anthony jumpballtip = 14% chance to win jumpballtip. joel anthony cannot not win to the jumpballtip against noah. ilgauskas jumpballtip = 56% chance to win jumpballtip. noah a very good the the jumpballtip but joel anthony not that good and he not to tall to the jupballtip he cannot not win it but ilgauskas have many tall and he one the best jumpballtip in nba history% SPOLSTRA NEED MAKE IT TO ILGAUSKAS START CENTER!! cannot always win the game with no jumpballtip% with the losing all of them but well see to the game 4 to who win the jumpballtip i think chicago win jumpball tip because spoolstra not use his fk** brain to thinking.

This shit was hard to read but I agree.

Miami got this one.

JerrySteakhouse 05-23-2011 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theoo

:cheers:

:lol

InfiniteBaskets 05-23-2011 12:30 AM

Rose shot a decent percentage, Bulls outrebounded the Heat, and Wade had an off night, yet the Heat still won while leading throughout most of the game.

The contributions of Haslem and Bosh were too much for the Bulls to overcome. If Asik's injury keeps him out for game 4, that seriously hurts their chances. If Bosh + Haslem outscores Noah + Gibson + Boozer again, it won't matter if Rose shoots around 45-50%, they're getting beat in the other positions offensively.

JerrySteakhouse 05-23-2011 12:50 AM

Miami gonna take it in 6.

DirkNowitzki41 05-23-2011 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
Miami gonna take it in 6.

this

JerrySteakhouse 05-23-2011 03:06 AM

We DA BESS

DirkNowitzki41 05-23-2011 03:08 AM

Seriously though, Mavs will hit the Heat with a reality check and bring them down to earth if we both advance.