Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Phoenix Suns Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Nash is a queer (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224280)

kkinchen 05-26-2011 07:43 PM

Nash is a queer

He supports two men marrying each other. No wonder he never won an NBA Championship. The only thing he is a champion of is being a homo.

Derrick 05-26-2011 11:03 PM

Re: Nash is a queer

It's called tolerance. And I don't see you with any rings :confusedshrug:

kkinchen 05-27-2011 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derrick
It's called tolerance. And I don't see you with any rings :confusedshrug:

I am a champion in my occupation. And its not called tolerance, its called confusion and Godlessness. No one in the NBA is going to respect him next season for taking that stance. Tolerance is not harassing someone for their lifestyle; Godlessness is endorsing two men or two women marrying each other. Same sex marriage is not supported in the African-american community and rightfully so. Nash is gonna be a joke in the NBA next season.

Maniak 05-27-2011 07:49 PM

Everybody has different stances on things. Doesn't make him gay.

Thinking that makes you either

A) Intolerant
B) Dumb

HOV 05-28-2011 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkinchen
He supports two men marrying each other. No wonder he never won an NBA Championship. The only thing he is a champion of is being a homo.

so anyone who supports gay marriage is homosexual?

Derrick 05-28-2011 10:28 PM

Quote:

I am a champion in my occupation. And its not called tolerance, its called confusion and Godlessness. No one in the NBA is going to respect him next season for taking that stance. Tolerance is not harassing someone for their lifestyle; Godlessness is endorsing two men or two women marrying each other. Same sex marriage is not supported in the African-american community and rightfully so. Nash is gonna be a joke in the NBA next season.

A champion in your occupation? :violin: Nash probably has lived a much butter life than yours. :confusedshrug: Also if you wanna talk about being godless, judging them makes yourself just as bad. :no:

Anti Hero 06-03-2011 11:17 AM

Trollololololololololololololololololol

OmniStrife 06-09-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Believing in talking snakes and an imaginary sky grandpa in the 21 century just because it is written in an old book makes you the queer one.

HOV 06-10-2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmniStrife
Believing in talking snakes and an imaginary sky grandpa in the 21 century just because it is written in an old book makes you the queer one.

lmao there's talking snakes in the bible?

OmniStrife 06-11-2011 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOV
lmao there's talking snakes in the bible?

Genesis bro.
Also there are two cases of a talking donkey.

Maniak 06-11-2011 10:44 AM

Don't start a religious debate.

HOV 06-11-2011 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmniStrife
Genesis bro.
Also there are two cases of a talking donkey.

lol nice.

wally_world 06-23-2011 07:47 AM

OP is a moron