Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shaq REPORTEDLY Sends Crips To Beat Up Dude Who Had Sex Tape of Him (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227120)

MichaelAngelo 06-14-2011 03:35 PM

Shaq REPORTEDLY Sends Crips To Beat Up Dude Who Had Sex Tape of Him

This sh*t is crazy

There is even more to the story. Ross claims he smashed Shaunie as revenge, you have to read whole thing..Here is the gist.

Full Story Here: Shaq Sends Gang Members to Retrieve Sex Tape From Robert Ross

Quote:

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Ladell Rowles -- a member of the Main Street Mafia Crip Gang in L.A. who is friends with Shaq -- along with 6 other members went on a search and destroy mission in L.A. on February 11, 2008. They believed a man named Robert Ross had the sex tape and they tried getting it back with the help of a gun or two.

According to the police report, the 7 gang members met up with Ross at a convenience store -- Pink Dot -- on the Sunset Strip. The men allegedly surrounded Ross' Rolls Royce Phantom with guns drawn, jumped into Ross' car and ordered him to drive to Rowles' house in South Central L.A.

Once there, Rowles allegedly pistol whipped Ross and demanded that he turn over the sex tape. Ross said he would get the tape and bring it back to them. The 7 men then allegedly took Ross' Rolex, diamond chain and earrings, along with $15,000 in cash -- then let Ross go.

CelticBaller 06-14-2011 03:38 PM

Re: Shaq Sends Crips To Beat Up Dude Who Had Sex Tape of Him

gansgta

GOBB 06-14-2011 03:38 PM

TMZ? What next you going to start posting recaps of NBA Housewives? Geeze

Batz 06-14-2011 03:39 PM

Boss.

DirtySanchez 06-14-2011 03:42 PM

Maybe Kobe had the Bloods protecting him when he ratted out Shaq in Colorado?

Jimmy2k8 06-14-2011 03:42 PM

:oldlol:

BlueandGold 06-14-2011 03:44 PM

There should be a new rule on insidehoops, no using TMZ as a source.

Stuckey 06-14-2011 03:50 PM

i heard superhead say on the radio that shaq has a babyd1ck

i dont think any man wants to watch a sex tape just to see another guy, if it's shes not kim kardashian hot or someone u fantasized about, it's not download material

BØBØ 06-14-2011 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
TMZ? What next you going to start posting recaps of NBA Housewives? Geeze

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...neal-tape.html

LA_Showtime 06-14-2011 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuckey
i heard superhead say on the radio that shaq has a babyd1ck

i dont think any man wants to watch a sex tape just to see another guy, if it's shes not kim kardashian hot or someone u fantasized about, it's not download material

I read that 3 times and it still don't make any sense.

NewYorkNoPicks 06-14-2011 04:57 PM

Re: Shaq REPORTEDLY Sends Crips To Beat Up Dude Who Had Sex Tape of Him

why does a GUY have a sex tape of Shaq? Are they saying they have a tape of Shaq having sex with another man? Or does this guy randomly have a tape of Shaq fkn a girl?

BØBØ 06-14-2011 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
why does a GUY have a sex tape of Shaq? Are they saying they have a tape of Shaq having sex with another man? Or does this guy randomly have a tape of Shaq fkn a girl?

You should just say "I'm to lazy to click the link somebody get me up to speed"

ImmortalD24 06-14-2011 05:27 PM

Damn.. LA Times and TMZ are reporting this.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/14/shaqui...rt-ross-crips/
Quote:

Shaquille O'Neal is embroiled in a criminal case in which 7 gang members allegedly kidnapped, beat up and robbed a man who claimed to have a tape showing Shaq having sex with other women while he was married to Shaunie.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Ladell Rowles -- a member of the Main Street Mafia Crip Gang in L.A. who is friends with Shaq -- along with 6 other members went on a search and destroy mission in L.A. on February 11, 2008. They believed a man named Robert Ross had the sex tape and they tried getting it back with the help of a gun or two.

According to the police report, the 7 gang members met up with Ross at a convenience store -- Pink Dot -- on the Sunset Strip. The men allegedly surrounded Ross' Rolls Royce Phantom with guns drawn, jumped into Ross' car and ordered him to drive to Rowles' house in South Central L.A.

Once there, Rowles allegedly pistol whipped Ross and demanded that he turn over the sex tape. Ross said he would get the tape and bring it back to them. The 7 men then allegedly took Ross' Rolex, diamond chain and earrings, along with $15,000 in cash -- then let Ross go.

The 7 men have been arrested and charged with robbery, kidnapping and other crimes. They are currently in the middle of a preliminary hearing and being held in jail.

We've learned LAPD detectives interviewed Shaq to determine what if any involvement he had in the alleged crimes. When the case file went to the D.A. Shaq was not listed as a suspect.

Now here's the interesting backstory.

Ross has a history with Shaq. Shaq and his business manager, Mark Stevens, have a record label and allegedly told Ross they would give him a 50% cut in any artists he brought to them. Ross claims he delivered Ray J to Shaq but got cut out of the deal.

Ross told cops after his falling out, he threatened Shaq by telling him about the sex tape, threatening to release it unless Shaq paid up.

As for the tape, Ross claims Shaq brought women to Ross' home and had sex with them while he was married to Shaunie. Ross told Shaq a "security camera" captured the action and it was all on tape. But Ross told cops the security camera recycles periodically and the video no longer exists.

And there's another twist. Around the time Shaq and Ross had their falling out, Shaunie separated from Shaq and Ross claims he began having an affair with her. Ross claims Shaq hired a private investigator to tail Shaunie and the P.I. caught the two together.

We put a call in to Shaq's rep ... so far, no response.

bdreason 06-14-2011 05:30 PM

Good for Shaq. I can't stand blackmailing bytches.

GOBB 06-14-2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason
Good for Shaq. I can't stand blackmailing bytches.

You do realize he can get into trouble for this?