Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Free agent J-Rich wants a championship ring (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230117)

insidehoops 07-15-2011 02:26 PM

Free agent J-Rich wants a championship ring

He's not looking to play with scrubs. The guy wants a damn ring:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=8007

MeLO MvP 15 07-15-2011 02:31 PM

Re: Free agent J-Rich wants a championship ring

Chicago?

I've seen NY listed before, but right now I can't see it happening. He's gonna want multiple years and we're not gonna give that to him, especially if we need a big man more.

thejumpa 07-15-2011 02:33 PM

Chicago looks like the best fit. They are young and already a championship contender...or very close to. I wonder if his idea of a contender is a team with vets like LA,MIA,Dallas,Boston, etc...or a young up and coming team that will be there in a year or two.

BlackWhiteGreen 07-15-2011 02:42 PM

I'll be surprised if the Bulls can get anyone better than him, and I doubt JRich finds a better fit. Although, I've always thought JRich and Deng to be quite similar players...

Godzuki 07-15-2011 03:09 PM

JRich is too erratic with his jumper. the good thing is he can play big for a SG and can score around the paint too, and also can play SF, but i'd rather take a lot of the other FA's out there. Rip in particular if i'm the Bulls, they could reallly use a veteran leader with championship experience and Rip isn't the type that handles losing well at all. i also think Tayshaun is the most underrated player of the FA's if he doesn't re-sign with Detroit, he's like todays version of Pippen. just gets no credit playing for a rebuilding Detroit team. i would've liked to even see JR or Mayo over JRich. JRich looked pretty good with the Sun's this past year, but when he went to Orlando i thought he sucked.

ThaSwagg3r 07-15-2011 03:12 PM

Chicago is the perfect spot for him. He can play and move without the ball and can shoot and score the ball which is everything the Bulls need in a two-guard. He is a mediocre defender, but that is okay considering how many great defenders they already have on that team. The Bulls need to make improvements on their offense right now.

It is his best bet. No other championship contender really needs a two-guard the most.

Kellogs4toniee 07-15-2011 03:26 PM

Bulls make it happen.

TylerOO 07-15-2011 06:32 PM

Welcome to Miami!!!!

AMISTILLILL 07-15-2011 06:37 PM

Welcome to Boston.

LJJ 07-15-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
Chicago is the perfect spot for him. He can play and move without the ball and can shoot and score the ball which is everything the Bulls need in a two-guard. He is a mediocre defender, but that is okay considering how many great defenders they already have on that team. The Bulls need to make improvements on their offense right now.

It is his best bet. No other championship contender really needs a two-guard the most.

He's pretty solid on defense actually; up there in the top 10 for his position. Wade, Bryant, Iggy, Manu, Tony Allen (doesn't do anything else) are the only guys who are on a higher plane than Richardson defensively. He's definitely in that tier below those guys.

He's not making up for Rose, or shutting anyone down, but verry solid at his position. Especially for someone who also pours in 15+ points.