Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Tracy McGrady to be on the cover of NBA LIVE 07 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2404)

GoRapz 06-21-2006 11:33 PM

Tracy McGrady to be on the cover of NBA LIVE 07

Quote:

June 21, 2006 - Electronic Arts announced today that Houston Rocket forward Tracy McGrady will be gracing the cover of this year's NBA Live game.

NBA Live 07 will introduce "Total Freestyle Control," a new feature that gives users more control over characters as well as advancements to features like All-Star Weekend and Dynasty Mode.

"I've always looked upon the EA SPORTS athletes as fan favorites so I'm honored to be named this year's NBA LIVE 07 cover athlete and join the EA SPORTS family," said McGrady.

McGrady, a two-time NBA scoring champ and a six-time NBA All-Star, will serve as a spokesperson and centerpiece for the zerg of NBA Live 07 merchandise set to launch this fall on all available consoles and PCs around the world.

I look forward to the game. Should be good.

Live >>> 2k

TheGreatNumber8 06-21-2006 11:33 PM

Sad..Use a player that hardly played this season.

L.Kizzle 06-21-2006 11:35 PM

Did T-Mac just curse him self (EA Sports curse), or has it turned around since D-Wade (on last season) just won a title and finals MVP.

ALlArOuNDPIaya 06-21-2006 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatNumber8
Sad..Use a player that hardly played this season.

Why should that Matter? So an NBA legend wouldn't be good on the cover because they didn't play the year before?

West-Side 06-21-2006 11:36 PM

I wish they put Elton Brand on the cover, he would have deserved it.

ALBballer 06-21-2006 11:36 PM

Re:

Live is terrible. Anybody who thinks other wise should be sterilized immediately.

Ryan Bowen 06-21-2006 11:37 PM

I personaly have always preferred the 2K series over Live. Especially during the Sega years.

But I guess I have to buy Live now.

T-Mac

:bowdown:

kwajo 06-21-2006 11:38 PM

I've been playing NBA Live on my 360 and it sucks, they took away features and it's a huge disappointment. I'm switching back to the 2k series like I had on my Dreamcast

Ryan Bowen 06-21-2006 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Did T-Mac just curse him self (EA Sports curse), or has it turned around since D-Wade (on last season) just won a title and finals MVP.

OMG! Wade was on the 2006 cover! And T-Mac is now on the 2007 cover. Therefore the Houston Rockets are going to win it all in 2007! Wade reversed the curse!

All hail Wade! :bowdown:

PureElement 06-21-2006 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALBballer
Live is terrible. Anybody who thinks other wise should be sterilized immediately.

no one cares about your opinion.

ALBballer 06-21-2006 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwajo
I've been playing NBA Live on my 360 and it sucks, they took away features and it's a huge disappointment. I'm switching back to the 2k series like I had on my Dreamcast

NBA 2k on Dreamcast, ah the good old days. I remember my mother coming and asking me if I was watching a real Basketball game.

Or better yet remember NBA 2k, the first one. Alley-oops and 3 pointers were so go damm easy.

2k1 was also great. I loved the Franchise in that game. I would always trade for Rip Hamilton and Dirk Nowitzki, and draft a Center in the draft. The gameplay was also realistic.

Sadly I've never played 2k6.:(

:cheers: Kwajo, you have taste.

ALBballer 06-21-2006 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureElement

Obviously you did,
:ohwell:

ALlArOuNDPIaya 06-21-2006 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwajo

'

No, the XBOX version is a lot better than the XBOX 360 version.

The XBOX 360 seems like it was put together in 10 minutes and thrown in the market. Awful Camera, took away A ton of features...

Ryan Bowen 06-21-2006 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureElement

I care.

:D

Ryan Bowen 06-21-2006 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALBballer
NBA 2k on Dreamcast, ah the good old days. I remember my mother coming and asking me if I was watching a real Basketball game.

Or better yet remember NBA 2k, the first one. Alley-oops and 3 pointers were so go damm easy.

2k1 was also great. I loved the Franchise in that game. I would always trade for Rip Hamilton and Dirk Nowitzki, and draft a Center in the draft. The gameplay was also realistic.

Sadly I've never played 2k6.:(

:cheers: Kwajo, you have taste.

I remember Allen Iverson was like invincible in one of the Dreamcast 2K games. I would always piss my friends off when I picked Iverson. He wouldn't miss!:roll: