Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   2012 plans, New Year's Resolutions? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244911)

DMV2 12-26-2011 06:19 PM

2012 plans, New Year's Resolutions?

Last week of the year, 6 days until 2012. Fresh start, clean slate for those who had a bad year. Keep up the good life for those who had a great 2011.

I had a decent 2011 since it was my recovery year for me. Fresh start if you will. Recovered from debt, found new job, made new career plans and had a new outlook on life.

My main resolution for 2012 is simple, to stay the course of what I've been doing this year. Emotionally, I want to know how to forgive and reconcile with family members and old friends. Be more open, courteous, sincere with acquaintances and associates.

Physically, I want to volunteer and help out this local Christian church that's been so good to me for a few years now. It's only fair if I give back. And when I make plans and think of doing something, I'm going to physically do it! That's been my problem in the past, I think too damn much and showed little progress. The more I think, the more I gotta do. Lastly, learn some kind of talent so I can keep people entertained- playing an instrument or drawing(well, good artwork anyway).

What say you, ISH? And Happy New Year, ISH!!!! :cheers:

P.S. I know people don't usually keep up with these New Year's resolutions but it's always cool to make them and try.

Mr. I'm So Rad 12-26-2011 06:43 PM

Re: 2012 plans, New Year's Resolutions?

Record more than 2 tracks.

verylegit 12-26-2011 07:01 PM

less drinking. convince this good chritian hcore religous chick to retube with me before breaking up with me. wear more suits. spend time making good dress combos. more reading. no gf/relationships until i've matured more(assuming the one i am in right now collapses). get to 10%bf.

nash4eva!gosuns 12-26-2011 07:29 PM

1. Get back in shape and stay that way.

2. Have a relationship (hopefully with the person I'm looking at now) and learn to curb my habits that push people away.

3. Keep this job that I have and learn to be girly and learn to like/appreciate it.

4. Learn a lot and do well in school.

DonDadda59 12-26-2011 07:37 PM

Make it do what it do, and all that entails. :pimp:

I laid the foundation for big moves in the last few weeks of this year. In 2012, just have to cultivate/take advantage of more opportunities and take my career to the next level.

SuperPippen 12-26-2011 07:39 PM

My New Year's resolution is simple:

Fornicate with more females.

DonDadda59 12-26-2011 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperPippen
My New Year's resolution is simple:

Fornicate with more females.

Tyson, is that you? :oldlol:

Harrison_Barnes 12-26-2011 08:50 PM

I just want to improve my marks, play basketball/workout more.

Sarcastic 12-26-2011 09:03 PM

To be like this guy

The Macho Man 12-27-2011 02:13 AM

I hope to continue to be great.

I want to learn how to cook well. Maybe cook something every weekend.

I was at the Wizards game tonight, I would really enjoy having sex with this one Wizard cheerleader. That's probably not very likely, but boy that'd be great.

Travel more. Already have a trip to LA lined up for January.

JerrySteakhouse 12-27-2011 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I hope to continue to be great.

I want to learn how to cook well. Maybe cook something every weekend.

I was at the Wizards game tonight, I would really enjoy having sex with this one Wizard cheerleader. That's probably not very likely, but boy that'd be great.

Travel more. Already have a trip to LA lined up for January.

Get on that pussssy man. :pimp:

The Macho Man 12-27-2011 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
Get on that pussssy man. :pimp:

They were playin that Drake song, I shoulda lip synched "they know, they know, they knooooow" to her, I'd be bangin her right now. Gotta think more like Jerry. That's another resolution.

JerrySteakhouse 12-27-2011 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Macho Man
They were playin that Drake song, I shoulda lip synched "they know, they know, they knooooow" to her, I'd be bangin her right now. Gotta think more like Jerry. That's another resolution.

:lol

Headlines is the shitttt brah. :cheers:

Crown&Coke 12-27-2011 01:46 PM

I tried a pre-NYEve resolution to test myself, I failed.

Aint gonna do one, if I want to change something about myself Im not gonna wait until Jan 1 to do it. maybe chill on the drinking, but I don't even believe that

alenleomessi 12-27-2011 02:13 PM

To find out what the hell i want to do with my life