Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Denver Nuggets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Danilo Gallinari signs 4 year extension with Nuggets (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249385)

insidehoops 01-25-2012 06:53 PM

Danilo Gallinari signs 4 year extension with Nuggets

Denver Post:

At today’s shootaround in Sacramento, numerous Nuggets talked about Danilo Gallinari’s four-year, $42-plus million contract extension to Denver Post contributing writer John Parker:

DANILO GALLINARI
“It was easy to say ‘Yes’ to this contract. It’s very nice because we’ve been playing very well. We have a lot of very good young guys, very unselfish players and I’m looking forward to play with this team this year and with a lot of the guys in the next few years.”

Are you surprised with the success you had last year, post-trade? “Probably a little bit because you don’t know after the trade you never know how it’s going to be on the new team but the things went very well.

COACH GEORGE KARL
“Last year when we got him everyone said he was a shooter and we think he’s more of a basketball player than a shooter. We think he’s a playmaker, he can play many positions. He learned the game as a point guard so his playmaking is at a high level and we want to learn to use him like we used Melo from the standpoint of moving him around – using him in pick-and-rolls and using him with the ball in his hands. He’s very in to it.

paguy1955 01-25-2012 10:02 PM

Re: Danilo Gallinari signs 4 year extension with Nuggets

You guys are getting slow.....ya missed this tidbit today also:::::::::::::::::::::::::Kosta Koufos, Nuggets agree to 3-year, $9 million deal:cheers: :applause: :rockon:

KRAYZIE 01-31-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paguy1955
You guys are getting slow.....ya missed this tidbit today also:::::::::::::::::::::::::Kosta Koufos, Nuggets agree to 3-year, $9 million deal:cheers: :applause: :rockon:

Hey, long time no chat. Still at every Nuggets home game I see. Cheers!:pimp:

paguy1955 01-31-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRAYZIE
Hey, long time no chat. Still at every Nuggets home game I see. Cheers!:pimp:

Well it is so much easier to go once that Carmelo mess was ended:cheers: :cheers:

KRAYZIE 01-31-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paguy1955
Well it is so much easier to go once that Carmelo mess was ended:cheers: :cheers:

Gotta admit I'm shocked at how much better the Nuggets have gotten post trade, a lot of fun to watch. Meanwhile, Mr. Superstar is struggling to get his team in the playoffs out East. Crazy how things turn out sometimes huh?.