Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   College and High School Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How come Anthony Davis hasn't shaved his unibrow yet? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257724)

GoRapz 03-30-2012 12:01 AM

How come Anthony Davis hasn't shaved his unibrow yet?
 
Serious question....I mean you're on national TV and your team is in the final four...what gives??? Religion??? New swag???


IlliniFan 03-30-2012 12:05 AM

Re: How come Anthony Davis hasn't shaved his unibrow yet?
 
He can't shave it now. If he wanted to shave it, he should have done it before he got famous. Now, it pretty much defines him. Plus, it's pretty unique and marketable so he can make a ton of money off it.


wang4three 03-30-2012 12:18 AM

Re: How come Anthony Davis hasn't shaved his unibrow yet?
 

IGotACoolStory 03-30-2012 12:25 AM

Re: How come Anthony Davis hasn't shaved his unibrow yet?
 
Because if you shave it, it grows back thicker. Soon enough, his entire face will be a unibrow.

KG215 03-30-2012 01:32 AM

Re: How come Anthony Davis hasn't shaved his unibrow yet?
 
Sad thing is, he's going to be banging dimes left and right in a few months. I'm sure he already has Kentucky girls faling all over themselves to get him.

InspiredLebowski 03-30-2012 02:36 AM

Re: How come Anthony Davis hasn't shaved his unibrow yet?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Because if you shave it, it grows back thicker. Soon enough, his entire face will be a unibrow.

That's not true.

But anyway, why should he? He'd have to shave it like every other day and it's not like it hurts...anything for him. It's going to help him in the long run. Like some other guys have said, it'll be pretty damn marketable. In a self parody kinda way, but who cares.

Hell, it honestly makes me like him. Dude looks in the mirror at it every day and says **** it.

CelticBaller 03-30-2012 10:42 AM

Re: How come Anthony Davis hasn't shaved his unibrow yet?
 
because its badass

Thorpesaurous 03-30-2012 01:47 PM

Re: How come Anthony Davis hasn't shaved his unibrow yet?
 
It makes him look like an angry bird. I like it.

ILLsmak 03-30-2012 02:31 PM

Re: How come Anthony Davis hasn't shaved his unibrow yet?
 
He's pretty much ugly anyway, and the unibrow is kind of him now.

I had a unibrow... although it's not like his haha. I am happy I decided to deal with it.

Lastly, he WILL get rid of it eventually. Bet anything.

-Smak

stallionaire 03-30-2012 02:41 PM

Re: How come Anthony Davis hasn't shaved his unibrow yet?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
That's not true.


He was kidding. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

JMT 03-30-2012 03:44 PM

Re: How come Anthony Davis hasn't shaved his unibrow yet?
 
As soon as the tournament ends, he's planning to cash in on that lucrative Viagra endorsement.

skan72 03-30-2012 11:20 PM

Re: How come Anthony Davis hasn't shaved his unibrow yet?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wang4three


I chuckled. Thank you.

Ben Jordan 03-31-2012 03:21 AM

Re: How come Anthony Davis hasn't shaved his unibrow yet?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
That's not true.

But anyway, why should he? He'd have to shave it like every other day and it's not like it hurts...anything for him. It's going to help him in the long run. Like some other guys have said, it'll be pretty damn marketable. In a self parody kinda way, but who cares.

Hell, it honestly makes me like him. Dude looks in the mirror at it every day and says **** it.

kinda feel bad for you, shaved unibrow guy!

How do you become famous from a unibrow? Kid is ridiculed and clueless about it...he WILL shave prior to his first regular season game. Bookmarking thread...

Dave3 03-31-2012 03:31 AM

Re: How come Anthony Davis hasn't shaved his unibrow yet?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben Jordan
kinda feel bad for you, shaved unibrow guy!

How do you become famous from a unibrow? Kid is ridiculed and clueless about it...he WILL shave prior to his first regular season game. Bookmarking thread...

Ridiculed and oblivious about it? His own mom wore a mask with a unibrow on it at a Kentucky game.

http://www-thescore.s3.amazonaws.com...png?1331502885

He's clearly aware and doesn't care. Good for him.

Go Getter 03-31-2012 06:55 AM

Re: How come Anthony Davis hasn't shaved his unibrow yet?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave3
Ridiculed and oblivious about it? His own mom wore a mask with a unibrow on it at a Kentucky game.

http://www-thescore.s3.amazonaws.com...png?1331502885

He's clearly aware and doesn't care. Good for him.

Seems to bother others way more than it bothers him.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy