Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Is Laron Landry on the juice? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258718)

GoRapz 04-07-2012 04:29 AM

Is Laron Landry on the juice?

Come on son :kobe:

knickballer 04-07-2012 09:38 AM

Re: Is Laron Landry on the juice?

Well, he is a professional player and he has been probably lifting hard since his early high school days. Not to mention all the crazy supplements he must have taken through out his life.

But I wouldn't be surprised if he did take roids

MK2V1GP 04-07-2012 11:10 AM

That's ridiculous man.

Da KO King 04-07-2012 11:16 AM

if its over-rated safety juice then yes. One of the five most over-valued players in football

Real Men Wear Green 04-07-2012 01:48 PM

After a certain point all that muscle can detract from quickness. That (and steroids) contributed to David Boston exiting the league.

GOBB 04-07-2012 01:52 PM

How is the first photo of Landry Jones when his tattoo is missing? :confusedshrug:

-p.tiddy- 04-07-2012 02:01 PM

He is way too big for a saftey...esp in today's NFL where you need to be a speedy ball hawk.

He is too big to lift up an ARM to deflect a pass lol.

jazz873 04-07-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
He is way too big for a saftey...esp in today's NFL where you need to be a speedy ball hawk.

I wonder how he would do playing free safety

Sarcastic 04-07-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

Heavincent 04-07-2012 02:52 PM

He's certainly an upgrade over Jim Leonard and Eric Smith.

By the way, how recent are these pictures?

bmulls 04-07-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
How is the first photo of Landry Jones when his tattoo is missing? :confusedshrug:

He doesn't have a tat on that arm. The 2nd pic is in a mirror so it's flipped.

niko 04-07-2012 08:27 PM

He's going to kill the jets, he's impactful enoug that jets will rely on him, but he's going to miss half the season.

GOBB 04-07-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmulls
He doesn't have a tat on that arm. The 2nd pic is in a mirror so it's flipped.

Unreal, reminds me exactly of how big David Boston got. Landry has a problem, It hought his head was photoshopped on the body in the first picture. Because its just not believable his arms are THAT big. Sure its right after a workout and your muscles always appear more jacked than normal. But still.

GoRapz 04-07-2012 09:36 PM

I haven't followed Landry though out his career but based on the posts here I'm assuming he was never this big? Who knows, maybe while being injured he dedicated all his time to being in the gym. Maybe it's off-season weight?

GOBB 04-07-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRapz
I haven't followed Landry though out his career but based on the posts here I'm assuming he was never this big? Who knows, maybe while being injured he dedicated all his time to being in the gym. Maybe it's off-season weight?

He was big coming out of college. But this right here is a different kind of big.