Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Where will Steve Francis Go? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25894)

idizzle 01-13-2007 11:50 AM

Where will Steve Francis Go?
 
Once Steve Francis is bought out of his contract cause I doubt if the Knicks trade his huge contract, but where do you think he will go?

Bombay 01-13-2007 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idizzle
Once Steve Francis is bought out of his contract cause I doubt if the Knicks trade his huge contract, but where do you think he will go?

Fishing with Latrell Sprewell. His career in hoops is a wrap

idizzle 01-13-2007 10:51 PM

He's just 29 so I think someone will pick him up but I really don't see a team who would pick him up just about every team has a decent point guard except Cleveland and I can't see him play with Lebron.

Bombay 01-14-2007 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idizzle
He's just 29 so I think someone will pick him up but I really don't see a team who would pick him up just about every team has a decent point guard except Cleveland and I can't see him play with Lebron.

Cleveland or The Lakers both teams could use a PG/SG

bigdaddybluesman 01-14-2007 09:44 AM

Who cares as long as he's not on the Knicks. :banana:

That was one of the worst trades the Knicks ever made.:(

PatCummingsFan 01-15-2007 07:21 PM

Obviously he has fell out of favor with the Knicks, so lets hope we can get something in return for him.
Hopefully we can get a draft pick for him, or obtain an outside shooter to get in the game once in awhile and knock down some Jumpers to make things easier for our frontcourt players.

We already have a nice rotation with the players we have, I can see us building a solid foundation with our roster.:cheers:

Rameek 01-15-2007 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaddybluesman
Who cares as long as he's not on the Knicks. :banana:

That was one of the worst trades the Knicks ever made.:(

nuff said

Big C 01-16-2007 09:14 PM

I don't think Francis is going anywhere. There is no team in their right mind that will take on that contract.

bigdaddybluesman 01-16-2007 10:28 PM

As the season wears on and the injuries pile up someone will be desperate and ask about him.

Maybe we can swing a three way trade and get some of those cool cotton towels for James and Francis.:banana:

Honestly, draft picks would be cool. Zeke can find a gem in the first round even if it's a late pick.

Is there anybody that much better than Lee (the 30th pick) and Frye from that draft(2005)?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy