Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sacramento Kings Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Martin Luther King jr. day game thread: Kings/Knicks (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25999)

BradMiller52 01-14-2007 02:50 AM

Martin Luther King jr. day game thread: Kings/Knicks

Place holder. I'll have the other stuff up ASAP.

Perezident 01-14-2007 03:12 AM

knicks are goin to crucify us ......and when salmons goes up to dunk collins will try to injure him while the whole team is fighting for salmons bibby will be on the bench clipping his finger nails like a little biatch and kenny frogmas will be to busy looking for flies in the arena

knicks win 108-95
and then we'll have a good practice then lose the next game
and at the next game bibby wont show up nor brad ....then stupid petrie would come in the bee and say..."oh ummm brad and mike didnt come out because they are frustrated...that shows that they care about this team blah blah blah they know this team (along with me 'petrie') can win infact win a title, so that shows their concern" BS PETRIE ur just as stupid as Sprewell

bigboi_baller 01-14-2007 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perezident
knicks are goin to crucify us ......and when salmons goes up to dunk collins will try to injure him while the whole team is fighting for salmons bibby will be on the bench clipping his finger nails like a little biatch and kenny frogmas will be to busy looking for flies in the arena

knicks win 108-95
and at the next game bibby wont show up nor brad ....then stupid petrie would come in the bee and say..."oh ummm brad and mike didnt come out because they are frustrated...that shows that they care about this team blah blah blah they know this team (along with me 'petrie') can win infact win a title, so that shows their concern" BS PETRIE ur just as stupid as Sprewell

:roll:

Perezident 01-14-2007 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
:roll:

lol i hope u sense my frustration bbb lol

MetsPackers 01-15-2007 12:53 PM

Quote:

knicks win 108-95

I agree with the above post

MetsPackers 01-15-2007 12:55 PM

Sorry Kings fans, but the Knicks have this game locked up. Eddy Curry is gonna dominate the post, while David Lee rapes the boards. Frye is gonna shoot jumpers in Brad Millers eye all day, and Marbury is gonna have a 20 point game.

BOOK IT

Miles and Miles 01-15-2007 01:50 PM

I think this is a must win for the Kings. We can't lose 6 in a row can we? Is Brad even playing? If the skid hits 6 blow it up.

LAZYBOY 01-15-2007 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetsPackers
Sorry Kings fans, but the Knicks have this game locked up. Eddy Curry is gonna dominate the post, while David Lee rapes the boards. Frye is gonna shoot jumpers in Brad Millers eye all day, and Marbury is gonna have a 20 point game.

BOOK IT

I'm not seeing the "domination" you spoke of.

Perezident 01-15-2007 05:17 PM

Quote:

knicks are goin to crucify us
:banghead: i knew it....oh well i'm going to join targus if a trade doesnt happen by 20th......YOU GOT THAT PETRIE!!! 5 days grace period .....

WE SUCK!!!!!!

MetsPackers 01-15-2007 05:37 PM

Quote:

:banghead: i knew it....oh well i'm going to join targus if a trade doesnt happen by 20th......YOU GOT THAT PETRIE!!! 5 days grace period .....

WE SUCK!!!!!!

eh.

Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Kenny THomas
Quincy Douby
1st Round Pick

for

Pau Gasol
Rudy Gay
2nd round pick

:confusedshrug:

bigboi_baller 01-15-2007 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetsPackers
eh.

Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Kenny THomas
Quincy Douby
1st Round Pick

for

Pau Gasol
Rudy Gay
2nd round pick

:confusedshrug:

Grizz would never trade Gay this early unless they got a superstar back. This trade doesn't help the griz at all. They would want either a star like Mike or expirers

BradMiller52 01-15-2007 06:27 PM

Grizz obviously wouldn't do that trade.

Anyway I liked seeing Justin get that PT. He was the guy who IMO got us back in control of the game, and then I was pissed when Muss took him out for our "offensive line up". Oh well, Musselman actually did a good job this time for most of the game. It sucks we lost, but eh we need to blow up this team anyway. Get expiring contracts, draft picks, and young players. That way we could sign a star this offseason(maybe Billups?), draft a future franchise player, and the rest of this season we could get our young players experience and get Kevin used to being the #1 option. I'm really starting to get annoyed with Petrie's lack of deals and the Maloofs "well we can get the 8th seed still!" I mean WTF, 8th seed is just ROADKILL so the #1 can move on in the playoffs. We're like 7 games below .500 right now.

LAZYBOY 01-15-2007 08:23 PM

Last time I checked there were only like 4 or 5 teams with a worse record than us, if we keep losing we'll have a top 5 draft pick locked. :D
I almost want them to keep losing because the draft is the only thing I have to look forward to.

bigboi_baller 01-15-2007 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
Last time I checked there were only like 4 or 5 teams with a worse record than us, if we keep losing we'll have a top 5 draft pick locked. :D
I almost want them to keep losing because the draft is the only thing I have to look forward to.

So is Oden set to declare this year or is he sticking around for another year?

This years draft is set to be loaded. If the Kings keep stinking it up they should try to secure another first round draft pick. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Petrie decides to trade our first round pick for some half-ass guy like Stro-Swift.

BradMiller52 01-15-2007 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAZYBOY

Same, trade our vets for draft picks, young players, and expiring contracts. Draft a PF/C, sign guys in FA, let our young guys like Justin and Douby play, and try again next year. The team we have now is boring and sucks.

BTW BBB there are a ton of good players who are probably coming out this year. Oden, Durant, Wright, Horford, etc.

About the game: atleast Martin and Reef played really well today.