Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I'd love it more than ever if the Bulls could win without Rose this season but... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261390)

ConanRulesNBC 04-28-2012 10:00 PM

I'd love it more than ever if the Bulls could win without Rose this season but...

I'd feel TERRIBLE for Rose if they won a championship without him.

dee-rose 04-29-2012 02:08 AM

Re: I'd love it more than ever if the Bulls could win without Rose this season but...

I would feel bad too, but at the same time it feels like Rose loves the city of Chicago. i think he'd love to see the Bulls raise a banner... even if it's without him.

Go Getter 04-29-2012 02:26 AM

Re: I'd love it more than ever if the Bulls could win without Rose this season but...

I feel terrible bout all your moronic threads.

ConanRulesNBC 04-29-2012 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go Getter
I feel terrible bout all your moronic threads.

Then don't reply to them. ****ing idiot.

KelticForce1349 04-29-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Then don't reply to them. ****ing idiot.

Wow. Watching you call Go Getter a ****ing idiot is like listening to the pot dropping N-bombs on the kettle.

I am sure that Derrick Rose feels a pride and loyalty to his teammates that your atrophied mind can't even comprehend. I have no doubt that Derrick feels this pride and bond with the entire Bulls organization and to all the Bulls fans around the world. A Basketball team is made with 12 men, not just the best player on the roster.

This forum and the entire Bulls nation does not require a genius like yourself to tell us that Deng will need to step up now or any of your other random thoughts. We know that our title hope for this year has nearly gone down the toilet. The Bulls are playing for pride and now; it's time to go out swinging.

It doesn't matter how many rounds the Bulls go or how many games they win for the rest of the playoffs, it's all about HOW they play now. Character, loyalty, determination, class, and blue-collar pride is what this team is about. I am sorry that ConanRulesNBC is not able to understand these things. You should change your screen name to "Benedict-Arnold-is-my-role-model."

Go Getter 04-30-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
Wow. Watching you call Go Getter a ****ing idiot is like listening to the pot dropping N-bombs on the kettle.

I am sure that Derrick Rose feels a pride and loyalty to his teammates that your atrophied mind can't even comprehend. I have no doubt that Derrick feels this pride and bond with the entire Bulls organization and to all the Bulls fans around the world. A Basketball team is made with 12 men, not just the best player on the roster.

This forum and the entire Bulls nation does not require a genius like yourself to tell us that Deng will need to step up now or any of your other random thoughts. We know that our title hope for this year has nearly gone down the toilet. The Bulls are playing for pride and now; it's time to go out swinging.

It doesn't matter how many rounds the Bulls go or how many games they win for the rest of the playoffs, it's all about HOW they play now. Character, loyalty, determination, class, and blue-collar pride is what this team is about. I am sorry that ConanRulesNBC is not able to understand these things. You should change your screen name to "Benedict-Arnold-is-my-role-model."

:applause:

Real Bulls fan right here.

methusala 04-30-2012 12:07 PM

Keltic!!! FTMFW!!!!

Rose 04-30-2012 12:53 PM

+1 future rep if someone can lift the text off that shirt into a nice avy.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/r...forDerrick.jpg This one is way to large to post. but I like this one as well. I might resize it. PSYCHE I got bored and did it myself.

dee-rose 04-30-2012 04:53 PM

Sweet. Last one is now my twitter display pic.

nightprowler10 04-30-2012 07:35 PM

Where can you buy the shirt?

Rose 05-01-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightprowler10

Where can you buy the shirt?

http://www.cubbytees.com/ShirtPages/ForDerrick.html

I'm not buying this one because idk how I feel about someone cashing in off his torn ACL....

but I like ALOT of their other designs.

Crystallas 05-01-2012 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose
I'm not buying this one because idk how I feel about someone cashing in off his torn ACL....

:milton

ballinhun8 05-01-2012 07:34 AM

I see where conan is coming from.

Of course we all want to see OUR team win and if it comes without derrick then it would be a major upset and huge accomplishment. But a part of every fan would love to have seen rose hold up the trophy at the podium.

But that said, he has been as an important contributor to this team as anyone.

Let's get this for Derrick. When we are in rd 2 I will be there in the stands (in Boston hopefully).