Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Beards (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265455)

enayes 05-28-2012 11:47 PM

Beards

Anyone on here have an awesome beard? I love beards and am currently trying to grow one but I have terrible coverage on my cheeks. I'm 22 and pray (I don't believe in god) every night that more hair will come. Feel free to post pics of yourself or your favorite beards. :cheers:

Myth 05-28-2012 11:49 PM

Re: Beards

Quote:

Originally Posted by enayes
Anyone on here have an awesome beard?

At first I thought you were trying to tell us that you have a girlfriend who you use to cover up your homosexuality.

d.bball.guy 05-28-2012 11:52 PM

sunsfan1357 05-28-2012 11:53 PM

A friend of mine has spent the past few months growing out his beard and it is quite nice. I'd like to grow one, but my facial hair just doesn't want to comply, plus my workplace would probably tell me to shave it.

ShannonElements 05-29-2012 12:01 AM

I can grow a MONSTER goatee(thick and long), but the hair on the rest of my face comes in so inconsistently. Ends up looking like crop circles on my face. Why does hair grow in more thickly in one spot than it does half an inch away?

gigantes 05-29-2012 12:17 AM

that would have to be roy nelson for me.

Roy Nelson Gives Beard Tips to TUF's Mike Chiesa:

DonD13 05-29-2012 08:19 AM

Pai Mei

LilKateMoss 05-29-2012 08:28 AM

Natural dreadlocks? Check.
Running barefoot? Check
Messy beard? Check

I'm sorry, but is there any hippie trend you won't follow?

RaininTwos 05-29-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
Running barefoot? Check
Messy beard? Check

:oldlol:

Good point. I just want to say that I thought dreads were horrible on white people until I saw a girl last night that looked so good with them. It was definitely an eye opening experience.

enayes 05-29-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
Running barefoot? Check
Messy beard? Check

I'm not following trends, I have my own interests. Dreadlocks are your hair in its natural state, running barefoot is beneficial to your health and beards are awesome.

I don't drink or smoke, so there goes the hippy trend.

DirtySanchez 05-29-2012 12:31 PM

WINNER!!!

The Macho Man 05-29-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaininTwos
:oldlol:

Good point. I just want to say that I thought dreads were horrible on white people until I saw a girl last night that looked so good with them. It was definitely an eye opening experience.

No dreads look terrible on white people (black people too, but not as bad) that girl was just good looking and happened to have dreads because she's probably retarded.

alenleomessi 05-29-2012 01:03 PM

if i grow it will look like this

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=...ng&w=350&h=254

so yeah bad idea

RaininTwos 05-29-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Macho Man
No dreads look terrible on white people (black people too, but not as bad) that girl was just good looking and happened to have dreads because she's probably retarded.

Nah bro, she looked awesome with the dreads. It just set her apart.

sunsfan1357 05-29-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaininTwos
Nah bro, she looked awesome with the dreads. It just set her apart.

I've definitely seen a couple of white girls when I was in school that can pull off the dreads. They would probably look better with regular hair though.