Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   All African Team (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26965)

Attila 01-21-2007 04:22 AM

All African Team
 
Must be born in Africa.
Who do you think would be on it.

JMEWLS 01-21-2007 04:28 AM

Dikembe Mutombo FOR SURE

loot 01-21-2007 04:30 AM

Mahmoud Abdul-Raouf / Khalid El-Amin
Tariq Abdul-Wahad / Yakhouba Diawara
Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Bison Dele / Daius Songalia
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar / Nazr Mohammed

Howard5Dirk41 01-21-2007 04:30 AM

hakeem

kumquat 01-21-2007 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loot
Mahmoud Abdul-Raouf / Khalid El-Amin
Tariq Abdul-Wahad / Yakhouba Diawara
Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Bison Dele / Daius Songalia
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar / Nazr Mohammed


:oldlol:

You need Jasikevicius on that team

ClutchCityReturns 01-21-2007 04:53 AM


kumquat 01-21-2007 04:58 AM

My all Africa starting 5

C:Mutombo
PF:Hakeem
SF:Deng
SG Rawlee Marshall :oldlol:
PG:Steve Nash

Really only big men that come from africa

ClutchCityReturns 01-21-2007 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kumquat
My all Africa starting 5

C:Mutombo
PF:Hakeem
SF:Deng
SG Rawlee Marshall :oldlol:
PG:Steve Nash

Really only big men that come from africa


Brevin Knight is dark enough to pass as African born.



One might even say he's "dark as night" :ohwell:

haterofhaters 01-21-2007 05:05 AM

Um.. they're all great players at their positions, but an all african team would get blown off the court.

Deke
Hakeem
Deng
Manu Bol
etc.. where are the ball handlers?

kumquat 01-21-2007 05:11 AM

^steve nash=south african born^

As if any core of Nash, Hakeem and Mutombo wouldn't rock. That could be competetive playing against an all time US team top 5.

Mewwem22 01-21-2007 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haterofhaters
Um.. they're all great players at their positions, but an all african team would get blown off the court.

Deke
Hakeem
Deng
Manu Bol
etc.. where are the ball handlers?


they could at least get a few baskets. Which would be enough to win considering the defense they would have.

haterofhaters 01-21-2007 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kumquat
^steve nash=south african born^

As if any core of Nash, Hakeem and Mutombo wouldn't rock. That could be competetive playing against an all time US team top 5.


I don't know how you can count steve nash as an african. First of all, it's south africa which is like a whole seperate continent, all by itself where all the rich people and celebrities go.. and second, he was only there until he was 2. But if that's good enough criteria then yes, he would be great on the "all african team"

haterofhaters 01-21-2007 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mewwem22
they could at least get a few baskets. Which would be enough to win considering the defense they would have.


if we're talking about a full court game, that's what i mean. if it was half court than yes, they'd dominate on the defensive end.

LakersDynasty 01-21-2007 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haterofhaters
I don't know how you can count steve nash as an african. First of all, it's south africa which is like a whole seperate continent, all by itself where all the rich people and celebrities go

:roll: I wuznt awer dat soud afrika iz like a continent all 2 itself, u lern sumthin new here avery day.

haterofhaters 01-21-2007 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
:roll: I wuznt awer dat soud afrika iz like a continent all 2 itself, u lern sumthin new here avery day.


I didn't say Africa is like a content fool. I said SOUTH AFRICA is like a seperate continent, FROM THE REST OF AFRICA. If I had said it's a whole seperate COUNTRY then you'd have grounds to make a joke because it is indeed it's own country, so i guess the jokes on you. and learn to speak in proper english and grammar before you try to make a joke.:rollingeyes:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy