Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   trade (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27047)

jordan23 01-21-2007 10:00 PM

trade
 
we should go for gasol we can trade frye and robinson for him heres the line up

c-curry
pf-gasol
sf-lee
sg-richardson
pg-marbury



what do u guys think

knickscity 01-21-2007 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordan23
we should go for gasol we can trade frye and robinson for him heres the line up

c-curry
pf-gasol
sf-lee
sg-richardson
pg-marbury



what do u guys think


i think FRye Nate-Rob and 10 million in cash. They are second year players and they don't make enough alone to complete the deal. probably have to add Jeffries in there too. i like Pau. I wouldn't be opposed.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 01-21-2007 10:31 PM

I don't think memphis would take Frye and Nate. I think you'd need to add more. If we got Gasol it's over.

Starbury
Q Rich/Crawford
Jeffries/Lee
Gasol
Curry

bigdog13 01-22-2007 01:53 PM

you would have to include Jamal Crawford

bigdaddybluesman 01-22-2007 03:45 PM

It's not happening.

knickscity 01-22-2007 05:21 PM

I think our defense would still be hot garbage, but damn the points would be insane!

Jerz Netz 01-22-2007 05:23 PM

they'd probably want someone else like Lee

Don Che 01-22-2007 05:49 PM

No Gasol
 
Gasol is injury prone and soft...If thats so I'd rather have Frye be soft at that spot lol. This system doesnt help Gasol...Frye and him are similar think about it...If Frye had FAIR calls he could be a 20 and 10 guy if he was in a regular system sharing the ball.

Frye is younger and plays well with Lee.
If Lee started our defensive unity would be better...Unless we get a ball handling 3 that can shoot, Lee should start from now on.

knickscity 01-22-2007 06:41 PM

it would take Frye to get Pau definitely. Plus cap people.

Blue&Orange 01-22-2007 06:54 PM

Malik Rose will have to be involved, Memphis want cap relief.

Amigo 01-22-2007 07:32 PM

I back it up. That deal would be nice. Add Jerome James and Francis and I'll be the happiest Knick fan in the world. Jerome I really hate you.:mad:

knickscity 01-22-2007 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amigo
I back it up. That deal would be nice. Add Jerome James and Francis and I'll be the happiest Knick fan in the world. Jerome I really hate you.:mad:


I feel you.

bigdog13 01-23-2007 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
Malik Rose will have to be involved, Memphis want cap relief.


I love this quote. wait a minute I hate it. Malik has 2 years left after this season on his deal... where is that Cap Relief?

Aquiring a guy with only 3 to 5 years left is considered cap relief for Isiah but not for other teams.

franchize 01-23-2007 03:40 PM

rE:gasol
 
I see we trade francis,jeffries,nate not so gr8 and crawford for Gasol n D. Jones. Ide even do the deal for Warrick instead.

ChanningShamgod 01-23-2007 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdog13
I love this quote. wait a minute I hate it. Malik has 2 years left after this season on his deal... where is that Cap Relief?

Aquiring a guy with only 3 to 5 years left is considered cap relief for Isiah but not for other teams.


hahahahaha :bowdown:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy