Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miami Heat Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270654)

insidehoops 07-09-2012 05:07 PM

Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster
 
NO. Name Pos. Hgt. Wgt. Birthdate PRIOR TO NBA/HOME CNTRY Yrs. Pro

4 JíCovan Brown G 6-1 197 2/14/90 Texas/USA R
24 Jason Clark G 6-2 180 1/16/90 Georgetown/USA R
30 Norris Cole G 6-2 175 10/13/88 Cleveland State/USA 1
42 Robert Dozier F 6-9 215 11/6/85 Memphis/USA R
26 Trey Gilder F 6-9 185 1/24/85 Northwestern State/USA 1
44 Justin Hamilton C 7-0 260 4/1/90 Louisiana State/USA R
52 Lamont Hamilton C 6-9 242 4/6/84 St. Johnís/USA R
12 Dwight Hardy G 6-2 196 12/2/87 St. Johnís/USA R
14 Terrel Harris G 6-4 190 8/10/87 Oklahoma State/USA 1
25 John Holland * G 6-5 205 11/6/88 Boston University/USA R
45 Dexter Pittman C 6-11 Ĺ 285 3/2/88 Texas/USA 2
32 Damian Saunders F 6-7 210 11/1/88 Duquesne/USA R
35 Adrian Thomas F 6-7 224 4/30/87 Miami-FL/USA R
43 Jarvis Varnado F 6-9 210 3/1/88 Mississippi State/USA R
54 Drew Viney F 6-8 210 9/17/88 Loyola Marymount/USA R
20 Kyle Weaver * G 6-6 200 2/18/86 Washington State/USA 3

* Not at Training Camp

Mr. Incredible 07-09-2012 05:08 PM

Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by insidehoops
NO. Name Pos. Hgt. Wgt. Birthdate PRIOR TO NBA/HOME CNTRY Yrs. Pro

4 JíCovan Brown G 6-1 197 2/14/90 Texas/USA R
24 Jason Clark G 6-2 180 1/16/90 Georgetown/USA R
30 Norris Cole G 6-2 175 10/13/88 Cleveland State/USA 1
42 Robert Dozier F 6-9 215 11/6/85 Memphis/USA R
26 Trey Gilder F 6-9 185 1/24/85 Northwestern State/USA 1
44 Justin Hamilton C 7-0 260 4/1/90 Louisiana State/USA R
52 Lamont Hamilton C 6-9 242 4/6/84 St. Johnís/USA R
12 Dwight Hardy G 6-2 196 12/2/87 St. Johnís/USA R
14 Terrel Harris G 6-4 190 8/10/87 Oklahoma State/USA 1
25 John Holland * G 6-5 205 11/6/88 Boston University/USA R
45 Dexter Pittman C 6-11 Ĺ 285 3/2/88 Texas/USA 2
32 Damian Saunders F 6-7 210 11/1/88 Duquesne/USA R
35 Adrian Thomas F 6-7 224 4/30/87 Miami-FL/USA R
43 Jarvis Varnado F 6-9 210 3/1/88 Mississippi State/USA R
54 Drew Viney F 6-8 210 9/17/88 Loyola Marymount/USA R
20 Kyle Weaver * G 6-6 200 2/18/86 Washington State/USA 3

* Not at Training Camp

Interested to see how Hamilton looks.

DTreats 07-09-2012 05:09 PM

Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster
 
That's a whole lot of nobodies, great thread.

I<3NBA 07-09-2012 05:12 PM

Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DTreats
That's a whole lot of nobodies, great thread.

dude, 3 of these players were on the Heat's roster last year. granted Terrel Harris is more unknown but Cole and Pittman certainly aren't that unknown.
Quote:

Originally Posted by insidehoops
NO. Name Pos. Hgt. Wgt. Birthdate PRIOR TO NBA/HOME CNTRY Yrs. Pro


30 Norris Cole G 6-2 175 10/13/88 Cleveland State/USA 1
14 Terrel Harris G 6-4 190 8/10/87 Oklahoma State/USA 1
45 Dexter Pittman C 6-11 Ĺ 285 3/2/88 Texas/USA 2


royalbluecosby 07-09-2012 05:28 PM

Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I<3NBA
dude, 3 of these players were on the Heat's roster last year. granted Terrel Harris is more unknown but Cole and Pittman certainly aren't that unknown.


Dozier and Varnado were the Heat's 2009 and 2010 draft picks.

InfiniteBaskets 07-09-2012 05:30 PM

Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by royalbluecosby
Dozier and Varnado were the Heat's 2009 and 2010 draft picks.


Yea Dozier looked awesome playing next to Rose that year before he got drafted. Too bad he's been nothing special since. And I wonder if anybody broke Varnado's all time blocks record yet.

Jax 07-09-2012 06:00 PM

Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster
 
Terrel Harris is the best player in the roster, hands down.

Raz 07-09-2012 06:44 PM

Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by insidehoops
42 Robert Dozier F 6-9 215 11/6/85 Memphis/USA R


I'm so tired I just read Clifford Rozier. I was thinking that guy is :pimp:


PJR 07-09-2012 06:57 PM

Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster
 
Intrigued by Dozier, Varnado, Pittman, and Cole.. All actual draft picks by Miami.

G-train 07-09-2012 08:06 PM

Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PJR
Intrigued by Dozier, Varnado, Pittman, and Cole.. All actual draft picks by Miami.


Agreed

MichaelCheazley 07-09-2012 08:10 PM

Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster
 
Too bad we gave up on Da'sean butler. Thought hed have some potential once healed up.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy