Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Melo and AI debut tonight (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27125)

hawkfan 01-22-2007 01:30 PM

Melo and AI debut tonight
 
This is going to be awesome!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/bas...9_preview.html

Carmelo Anthony and Allen Iverson together on the same team seemed more like fantasy basketball than reality a little more than a month ago.

The Denver Nuggets get to put that exciting combination to the test for the first time Monday as Anthony returns from a 15-game suspension against the Memphis Grizzlies at the Pepsi Center.

TMacsOneGoodEye 01-22-2007 01:34 PM

I hope noone gets shot at or slapped.

Rocker09 01-22-2007 01:39 PM

Im predicting that melo and AI will combine for 50 or 55 points........

kwajo 01-22-2007 01:49 PM

Pau is going to take them to school :pimp:

Heretik32 01-22-2007 01:53 PM

Nuggets lose cause AI and Melo will be too busy making a show of deferring to each other to actually win the game.

Younggrease 01-22-2007 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heretik32
Nuggets lose cause AI and Melo will be too busy making a show of deferring to each other to actually win the game.


i hope not... but i could def see that happening

pennstate73 01-22-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwajo
Pau is going to take them to school :pimp:

Dream on loser! Paul Gasol is soft as a tissue I just used to blow my nose with!:rockon: :cheers:

IBall280 01-22-2007 02:02 PM

Paul Gasol will take them to skewl... i luv ai but he is a bad combo w/ melo all b/c they'll both want the ball and argue the whole time.

pennstate73 01-22-2007 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBall280
Paul Gasol will take them to skewl... i luv ai but he is a bad combo w/ melo all b/c they'll both want the ball and argue the whole time.


Geesh what a moron and know very little about basketball. Stop discrasing the U of K and take that symbol off your signature. Before I report you to Rex Chapman:wtf:

qrich 01-22-2007 02:07 PM

Grizzlies should win it due to this reason

pennstate73 01-22-2007 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qrich
Grizzlies should win it due to this reason


What are you putting up your nose. Seems like it effected your brain!:eek:

kwajo 01-22-2007 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pennstate73
What are you putting up your nose. Seems like it effected your brain!:eek:

affect is the verb, effect is the noun

qrich 01-22-2007 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pennstate73
What are you putting up your nose. Seems like it effected your brain!:eek:


Nothing, but obviously nothing like you due to your other thread. Pretty obvious, I can already tell your basketball knowledge is that as equivalent as a 10 year old.

pennstate73 01-22-2007 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qrich
Nothing, but obviously nothing like you due to your other thread. Pretty obvious, I can already tell your basketball knowledge is that as equivalent as a 10 year old.

I have forgotten more about basketball then you have thought you have learned.

I was going to NBA games when you were a twinkle in your daddy's eye:sleeping

The Mamba 01-22-2007 02:15 PM

I'm excited.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy