Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is Robert Pattinson the gayest guy in the world? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273203)

BMOGEFan 08-01-2012 10:15 PM

Is Robert Pattinson the gayest guy in the world?

First he gets cheated on...in response, the dude moves out of the house instead of kicking the girl out.

Then he goes into seclusion to meditate...while Kristen Stewart is out and about banging.

What's wrong with this guy? For being a teen idol and celebrity, he is a little pansy. If i was him, I'd go out and about and bang groupies.

Meticode 08-01-2012 10:16 PM

Re: Is Robert Pattinson the gayest guy in the world?

I don't care whether he's gay or not. My question is why do you care so much about who other people are f*cking?

The Macho Man 08-01-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meticode
I don't care whether he's gay or not. My question is why do you care so much about who other people are f*cking?

I care who you're fvcking

KDTrey5 08-01-2012 10:23 PM

havent we all banged kristen stewart?

IcanzIIravor 08-01-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
First he gets cheated on...in response, the dude moves out of the house instead of kicking the girl out.

Then he goes into seclusion to meditate...while Kristen Stewart is out and about banging.

What's wrong with this guy? For being a teen idol and celebrity, he is a little pansy. If i was him, I'd go out and about and bang groupies.

4 plus year relationship, right? Sounds like he really loves her, so I am not surprised he is mentally screwed up right now. If you have not been in a long relationship and experienced love then I can understand why you look at his actions as those of a pansy and weakling.

Meticode 08-01-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I care who you're fvcking

No you don't.

Punpun 08-01-2012 10:44 PM

I do tho. Cause I appreaciate you.

Scholar 08-01-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KDTrey5
havent we all banged kristen stewart?

When did this go down? I'm pretty sure I would've remembered if I fucked that ho.

Draz 08-01-2012 11:19 PM

I mean I have no problem with the guy. He has a good character to him, let him do him.

TheeBeast 08-01-2012 11:30 PM

Implying meditation is gay? :confusedshrug:

KDTrey5 08-01-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scholar
When did this go down? I'm pretty sure I would've remembered if I fucked that ho.

guess she didnt invite u

Patrick Chewing 08-01-2012 11:57 PM

Him and Stewart are two of the most ugliest and talentless actors in Hollywood.

I actually applaud this affair because it is the only form of enjoyable entertainment the two have ever put out combined.

SourPatchKids 08-01-2012 11:59 PM

I am the Lorax, and I speak for all the nice guys in this world.

rezznor 08-02-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMOGEFan

he's british

/thread

ukplayer4 08-02-2012 01:05 PM

pattinson at least seems to be properly ashamed of twilight and trying to go down a real acting route, that has to be admired. we won't see him be in big films after this as can be seen by his choices. i actually feel he deserves to do well even if he is a little short on talent. he's trying to work with good directors in real parts, props to him. what matters is what acting choices he makes not how he handles his love life ffs get a life.

hes daniel day lewis next to emma watson for example, now there is a waste of oxygen.