Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Mafia II Game Thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275649)

dunksby 08-27-2012 12:26 PM

Mafia II Game Thread

It's another lovely evening in King's Landing, that is if you ignore the stench, of urine and blood and ale, that has been engraved on every fiber of this city and it's buildings. Lorent possessed a very selective nose as a result and it filtered the everyday stench until he picked up an exotic aroma which was really odd. So he suddenly turned back to investigate the surprising smell, upon completing his rotation he came face to face with a stranger who rudely shoved him aside and went on without a word. The smell got fainter and fainter as the man walked away from Lorent. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his chest, he had to kneel down but that didn't help the pain any since every muscle in his chest was screaming at him rendering him unable to even breathe.
Stories tell tales of men who trade in death and call themselves Faceless Men, their motives are not known and their targets look random but they are far from it. Faceless Men are organized and plan every kill so if you want to remain alive you better find them first.

Players List:

AboveTheRim
Anti Hero
CeltsGarlic
chairman
Derrick
Freedom Kid7
LamarOdom
Rose
Scholar
sunsfan1357
TheeBeast
TheSilentKiller

dunksby 08-27-2012 12:26 PM

Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Please don't post in this thread until I give the go.

dunksby 08-27-2012 01:07 PM

30 Hours remain in Day 1 and 12 players are alive:

AboveTheRim
Anti Hero
CeltsGarlic
chairman
Derrick
Freedom Kid7
LamarOdom
Rose
Scholar
sunsfan1357
TheeBeast
TheSilentKiller
---------------------------
You can start posting now.

Derrick 08-27-2012 01:17 PM

Hello everyone.

TheSilentKiller 08-27-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derrick
Hello everyone.

Hey man. How come you didn't do the first game?

Derrick 08-27-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Hey man. How come you didn't do the first game?

I never do otc, I saw Mafia Game thread because it was the last post made, so i was like **** yea Mafia wars(facebook game), but it was something different but i ended up reading it and wanting to play lol.

sunsfan1357 08-27-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

I never do otc, I saw Mafia Game thread because it was the last post made, so i was like **** yea Mafia wars(facebook game), but it was something different but i ended up reading it and wanting to play lol.

I didn't realize people still played those games on FB, I always just found them annoying because they spammed my newsfeed all the time :lol

dunksby 08-27-2012 01:35 PM

You assholes should role play a bit, there aint no FB in GOT.

Derrick 08-27-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I didn't realize people still played those games on FB, I always just found them annoying because they spammed my newsfeed all the time :lol

I dont play as much anymore, and I never send out notifications because im embarrassed that I play anyways. :roll:

Derrick 08-27-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunksby
You assholes should role play a bit, there aint no FB in GOT.

My bad lets get down too business. :pimp:

TheSilentKiller 08-27-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

So eager to get back eh? The sooner you 'get down do business' the sooner you can kill again?

Freedom Kid7 08-27-2012 01:50 PM

Sup guys, nocturnal detective here, that [fakevote]LamarOdom[/fakevote] guy is clearly scum :coleman:

TheSilentKiller 08-27-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freedom Kid7
Sup guys, nocturnal detective here, that [fakevote]LamarOdom[/fakevote] guy is clearly scum :coleman:

:roll:

AboveTheRim. 08-27-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Your use of the pimp/gangster smiley worries me, it seems to suggest some sort of criminal notions. I'd be suspicious of this fellow my brethren of Kings Landing.

sunsfan1357 08-27-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
Your use of the pimp/gangster smiley worries me, it seems to suggest some sort of criminal notions. I'd be suspicious of this fellow my brethren of Kings Landing.

Agreed. Pretending he didn't know what the game was, then wanting to 'get down to business,' plus using the gangster smiley?