Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Jeff…. let's adopt SourPatchKids (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276851)

andgar923 09-17-2012 01:19 PM

Jeff…. let's adopt SourPatchKids

I like the kid, he's like the kid in the neighborhood you let hang out. He's kinda annoying at times, but means well. He's good for a laugh or two, and is dependable to go run errands for you. You look out for him like a lil bro and give him your old music, movies and even pron.

What do you say?

Shall we adopt him?

Kinda reminds of Mr. Cooper's neighbor

Either him or Chowder from Monster House.

jaydacris 09-17-2012 01:20 PM

Re: Jeff…. let's adopt SourPatchKids

he's going to become a billionaire CEO

and I hope he hires me as his head custodian

millwad 09-17-2012 01:34 PM

SourPatchDick is a nice kid, he dissed his friend who were going to the movies just so he could get a massage with his mom.

Raz 09-17-2012 01:35 PM

How are we going to split him between us?

macmac 09-17-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by millwad
SourPatchDick is a nice kid, he dissed his friend who were going to the movies just so he could get a massage with his mom.

The term u were looking for is ditched

macmac 09-17-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raz

I say we cut him in pieces, and give each his share....so says I, Solomon, wisest of all!

BuffaloBill 09-17-2012 01:38 PM

I call the green and red ones. You guys can decide amongst yourselves who will take the orange and yellow ones.

andgar923 09-17-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raz

Well… there's times when we all hang out, so he can chill with all of us. We'll let him drink some of our beer, maybe get him a lil bit high for laughs. After that it'll be on a first come basis.

Say you need help cleaning your garage, you get dibs.

You need somebody to stand in the DMV line for you, we'll understand.

If you're too lazy to pick up something from the store, he'll be more than eager to go get you your items, just make sure you let him keep the change for a soda.

We can dress him up as a girl, just because.

But I'm sure most of us will wanna chill with him to kill time. You're bored and wanna play a game, wanna watch a film, or wanna use him in your income tax.

Anti Hero 09-17-2012 01:45 PM

SourPatchKids >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GreatGreg

Raz 09-17-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti Hero
SourPatchKids >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GreatGreg

Easily. Shame on you for comparing them. GreatGreg is like that shit you keep wiping and it just won't get off your ass.

Killbot 09-17-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andgar923
Well… there's times when we all hang out, so he can chill with all of us. We'll let him drink some of our beer, maybe get him a lil bit high for laughs. After that it'll be on a first come basis.

Say you need help cleaning your garage, you get dibs.

You need somebody to stand in the DMV line for you, we'll understand.

If you're too lazy to pick up something from the store, he'll be more than eager to go get you your items, just make sure you let him keep the change for a soda.

We can dress him up as a girl, just because.

But I'm sure most of us will wanna chill with him to kill time. You're bored and wanna play a game, wanna watch a film, or wanna use him in your income tax.

He won't have any time for his academics then. :lol

BuGzBuNNy 09-17-2012 01:58 PM

I'm a fan. I noticed last night he had the last post in almost every sub and team forum :lol

alwaysunny 09-17-2012 02:09 PM

He seems like a nice kid, but he does remind me of that other kid from the past named SlayerEnraged. Are they the same person?

LBJMVP 09-17-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwaysunny
He seems like a nice kid, but he does remind me of that other kid from the past named SlayerEnraged. Are they the same person?

isnt SPK asian?

slayerenraged was white and posted pictures of his fish, and of his sister :lol

IGotACoolStory 09-17-2012 03:20 PM

First he was sour, but now I find him sweet.