Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Ranking the QBs named Matt - Schaub, Stafford, Ryan (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277345)

StateOfMind12 09-25-2012 11:45 PM

Ranking the QBs named Matt - Schaub, Stafford, Ryan

Rank the QBs named Matt from best to worst, Matt Schaub, Matt Stafford, and Matt Ryan.

Go!

TheSilentKiller 09-25-2012 11:56 PM

Re: Ranking the QBs named Matt - Schaub, Stafford, Ryan

Stafford, Ryan, Schaub.

I could see people putting Ryan at one and Stafford at two, but I think Schaub is definitely the number three.

TheNaturalWR 09-25-2012 11:59 PM

So far this season

1. Matt Ryan
2. Matt Schaub

3. Matt Stafford

-p.tiddy- 09-26-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
So far this season

1. Matt Ryan
2. Matt Schaub

3. Matt Stafford

I agree with this

Stafford has been really bad this year

MiamiThrice 09-26-2012 12:52 AM

I think Stafford has the best potential by far. Either that or he just looks good because of Calvin Johnson.

1. Matt Ryan
2. Matt Stafford
3. Matt Schaub

Schaub is an average quarterback. He looks good because the Texans are literally stacked at every position. Great offensive line, great defense, great skill position players. They have no weaknesses and if your going to find one it's probably Schaub. The texans have to have the best situation for any quarterback.

Stafford looks bad this year which is why I'll put him below Ryan, but remember this is a dude that threw for 5,000+ yards last year and 41 TD. The big play potential from this guy is enormous. I'll put Matt Ryan at first for now because he is the best game managing QB in the NFL this year. He's playing great.

TheNaturalWR 09-26-2012 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
I think Stafford has the best potential by far. Either that or he just looks good because of Calvin Johnson.

1. Matt Ryan
2. Matt Stafford
3. Matt Schaub

Schaub is an average quarterback. He looks good because the Texans are literally stacked at every position. Great offensive line, great defense, great skill position players. They have no weaknesses and if your going to find one it's probably Schaub. The texans have to have the best situation for any quarterback.

Stafford looks bad this year which is why I'll put him below Ryan, but remember this is a dude that threw for 5,000+ yards last year and 41 TD. The big play potential from this guy is enormous. I'll put Matt Ryan at first for now because he is the best game managing QB in the NFL this year. He's playing great.

You have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about.

AboveTheRim. 09-26-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
So far this season

1. Matt Ryan
2. Matt Schaub

3. Matt Stafford

I agree with this for the current season, but in terms of who will have the best career:

Stafford
Ryan
Schaub