Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278028)

Umad101 10-05-2012 09:56 PM

In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast?
 
Rose?pual?williams?

I don't really see any point guard in this era that will achieve that yet

Jameerthefear 10-05-2012 10:02 PM

Re: In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast?
 
Jeremy Lin and Jameer Nelson.

Umad101 10-05-2012 10:17 PM

Re: In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Jeremy Lin and Jameer Nelson.

Gtfo---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

TaLvsCuaL 10-05-2012 10:18 PM

Re: In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast?
 
Kobe :lol

j3lademaster 10-05-2012 11:34 PM

Re: In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast?
 
If anyone does it, it would have to be a pg who can develop an "old man" game like Kyrie, Curry, or CP3.

inb4 CP3 isn't possible because his numbers will suffer due to flopping rules yada yada tired cliches

KOBE143 10-06-2012 01:00 AM

Re: In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast?
 
Kobe can achieve that easily if he didn't play most of his career in the triangle offense but its too late for now.. PJ already ruined his assist career total and avg for the benefit of 5 rings..

5 rings >>>>> 10,000 assist

M.Bustly15A5RU8 10-06-2012 01:12 AM

Re: In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast?
 
These insert random number achievements are dumb.

pauk 10-06-2012 01:17 AM

Re: In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KOBE143
Kobe can achieve that easily if he didn't play most of his career in the triangle offense but its too late for now.. PJ already ruined his assist career total and avg for the benefit of 5 rings..



Patrick Chewing 10-06-2012 01:19 AM

Re: In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KOBE143
Kobe can achieve that easily if he didn't play most of his career in the triangle offense but its too late for now.. PJ already ruined his assist career total and avg for the benefit of 5 rings..

5 rings >>>>> 10,000 assist



But Kobe's not a PG which is what the OP was referring to so whatever your point was, which I doubt was much of one, is moot.

imnew09 10-06-2012 01:19 AM

Re: In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast?
 
Ricky Rubio...

pauk 10-06-2012 01:34 AM

Re: In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
But Kobe's not a PG which is what the OP was referring to so whatever your point was, which I doubt was much of one, is moot.


Just a guess:

KOBE143 - "Screw you! Kobe could be PG and goat PG if he wanted..."

Cali Syndicate 10-06-2012 01:40 AM

Re: In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast?
 
Naw

KOBE143 10-06-2012 01:45 AM

Re: In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
But Kobe's not a PG which is what the OP was referring to so whatever your point was, which I doubt was much of one, is moot.

Kobe played both PG and SG for most of his career.. He assisted more than anyone in his team.. Because he was listed as as sg that doesnt mean he didnt played as a pg.. Kobe is the best all around player of all time if not one of the best.. He can play multiple position if he like (pg, sg, sf and sometimes pf coz he can play in the post effectively better than any pf in the league..) Maybe now Kobe will play his true position as sg coz we already gotten a true pg in Nash but before Kobe was our best pg and sg even as forward before gasol..

Know your fact kid..

CavaliersFTW 10-06-2012 01:55 AM

Re: In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KOBE143
Kobe played both PG and SG for most of his career.. He assisted more than anyone in his team.. Because he was listed as as sg that doesnt mean he didnt played as a pg.. Kobe is the best all around player of all time if not one of the best.. He can play multiple position if he like (pg, sg, sf and sometimes pf coz he can play in the post effectively better than any pf in the league..) Maybe now Kobe will play his true position as sg coz we already gotten a true pg in Nash but before Kobe was our best pg and sg even as forward before gasol..

Know your fact kid..

now I've heard everything :lol

LakersForlife 10-06-2012 03:25 AM

Re: In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast?
 
rose,westbrook,williams,paul,irving,rubio,rondo


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy