Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WTF is Honey Boo Boo? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278052)

UConnCeltics 10-06-2012 10:49 AM

WTF is Honey Boo Boo?

Every time I turn on the radio they trash the show whenever they talk about their TV stuff. Then I saw the South Park from the other day, trashing ECVs, Honey Boo Boo, and James Cameron.:lol

So I looked up an episode on youtube and couldn't make 3 minutes.

WTF is this shit?

kaiteng 10-06-2012 10:53 AM

Re: WTF is Honey Boo Boo?

Another dumbass reality TV show. Skip it while you can.

fiddy 10-06-2012 11:53 AM

Butterballs best episode from the current season so far

TheMarkMadsen 10-06-2012 12:28 PM

People overreact to this show.

Its about a child beauty pagent star, who got her fame ffor being an outspoken little kid.

"Honey boo boo" is actually pretty intelligent for somebody that young.

She might never make it to Harvard, but she's not dumb by any means.

I do agree somewhat with what that SP episode was trying to say, she is a little over weight for her age & her parents should get her on a better diet

TheMarkMadsen 10-06-2012 12:29 PM

Double post

jbot 10-06-2012 02:54 PM

a reality show focused on some ugly little girl and her white trash family.

oh the horror 10-06-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen

I do agree somewhat with what that SP episode was trying to say, she is a little over weight for her age & her parents should get her on a better diet

Why would she put anyone on a diet?

Styles p 10-06-2012 03:21 PM

i never watched this trash but i heard her mom mixes redbull and mountain dew together and gives it to her. yeah thats not gonna damage her heart or give her future drug problems. i never let my son drink soda let alone redbull.

oh the horror 10-06-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Styles p
i never watched this trash but i heard her mom mixes redbull and mountain dew together and gives it to her. yeah thats not gonna damage her heart or give her future drug problems. i never let my son drink soda let alone redbull.

And Mountain Dew is like...panic attack juice. I had just a LITTLE BIT of it recently as an adult (im 31) and jesus christ....i felt like i was having a god damn nervous breakdown.

That kid is going to be a diabetic.

franchise#3 10-06-2012 03:44 PM

Out_In_Utah 10-06-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
People overreact to this show.

Its about a child beauty pagent star, who got her fame ffor being an outspoken little kid.

"Honey boo boo" is actually pretty intelligent for somebody that young.

She might never make it to Harvard, but she's not dumb by any means.

Her mom also has her drink a bunch of Mountain Dew and energy drinks before competitions to artificially elevate her energy. That is not healthy at all for 6 year olds. I don't blame Honey Boo Boo at all because she is a kid, but that fat bitch of a mom is a cvnt.

Dictator 10-07-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franchise#3

:roll:

d.bball.guy 10-07-2012 01:33 AM

I don't watch that trashy show from trashy TLC but I feel bad for her. Her mom seems to be a smarmy piece of shit of a parent.

Al Thornton 10-07-2012 01:38 AM

how are people still so confused by reality tv in 2012? what did you expect?

MMM 10-07-2012 07:34 AM

WTF happen to TLC, seems like the quality of their shows have gone off a cliff and dived into the ocean.

Something is very wrong with humanity.