Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Dwight wants Iron Man nickname and Lakers = Avengers (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278255)

Jordan-esque 10-09-2012 12:16 AM

Dwight wants Iron Man nickname and Lakers = Avengers
 
Quote:

@TWCSportsNet #Lakers broadcast, Dwight Howard said he no longer wants to be called "Superman." New nickname? "Ironman." Said Lakers like Avengers.


Courtesy of fksteveblake:



http://i.imgur.com/m4Qhh.jpg

lakerfreak 10-09-2012 03:53 AM

Re: Dwight wants Iron Man nickname and Lakers = Avengers
 
Awesome!

DKLaker 10-09-2012 12:08 PM

Re: Dwight wants Iron Man nickname and Lakers = Avengers
 
Very cool.......but Jamison is not pleased with this :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

mariodeathgrip 10-09-2012 01:20 PM

Re: Dwight wants Iron Man nickname and Lakers = Avengers
 
Shit was so funny n cool!!! Soon as i saw it, i sent a copy text to all my coworkers!!:applause:

L.A. Jazz 10-10-2012 04:08 PM

Re: Dwight wants Iron Man nickname and Lakers = Avengers
 
i can understand him. because it`s just sad how mad Shaq is about Dwight going to the Lakers. Just saw him going off on NBA TV open court. he is really mad. :(

kobesabi 10-10-2012 08:40 PM

Re: Dwight wants Iron Man nickname and Lakers = Avengers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan-esque
Courtesy of fksteveblake:



http://i.imgur.com/m4Qhh.jpg

Lol. Love it! Superman gets weaken by green Celtics maneur...so superman is not a good fit for Dwight anyway.

DKLaker 10-10-2012 11:34 PM

Re: Dwight wants Iron Man nickname and Lakers = Avengers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Jazz
i can understand him. because it`s just sad how mad Shaq is about Dwight going to the Lakers. Just saw him going off on NBA TV open court. he is really mad. :(


If he keeps this up the Lakers should cancel the jersey retirement...seriously....make him wait until Dwight retires unless he promises to shut up.

mariodeathgrip 10-14-2012 04:37 PM

Re: Dwight wants Iron Man nickname and Lakers = Avengers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DKLaker
If he keeps this up the Lakers should cancel the jersey retirement...seriously....make him wait until Dwight retires unless he promises to shut up.


Na they should just retire it upside down.

By the way who is the player in the middle? Blake or someone else? Mitch? Thought it should had been jack!

DKLaker 10-14-2012 10:33 PM

Re: Dwight wants Iron Man nickname and Lakers = Avengers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Na they should just retire it upside down.

By the way who is the player in the middle? Blake or someone else? Mitch? Thought it should had been jack!


Upside down....nah.....hang it sideways, that's far more glaring :oldlol:

That is Mitch in the middle.....just as he should be. He would be Nick Fury the fearless leader of the Avengers.

mariodeathgrip 10-15-2012 09:16 PM

Re: Dwight wants Iron Man nickname and Lakers = Avengers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DKLaker
Upside down....nah.....hang it sideways, that's far more glaring :oldlol:

That is Mitch in the middle.....just as he should be. He would be Nick Fury the fearless leader of the Avengers.

Thanks personally would love to see it hung by a cheap metal hanger!!

Can anyone replace Mitch with Jack Nickelson!!! Going to make some shirts!! With that pic!! Jack will be easier to explain!! More for the bar games!!

P.s. you guys over rate Mitch!! It's jimmys team!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy