Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Just drafted, rate my team. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278597)

brandonislegend 10-13-2012 08:43 PM

Just drafted, rate my team.
 
Kyrie Irving (Cle - PG) 8th pick
LaMarcus Aldridge (Por - PF,C) 17th pick
Al Horford (Atl - PF,C) 32nd pick
Paul Millsap (Uta - PF) 41st pick
Mike Conley (Mem - PG) 65th pick
Danilo Galinari (Den - SF) 74th pick
Raymond Felton (NY - PG,SG) 89th pick
Brandon Knight (Det - PG,SG) 98th pick
OJ Mayo (Dal - SG) 113th pick
Derrick Favors (Uta - PF,C) 122th pick
Chandler Parsons (Hou - SF,PF) 137th pick
Jeff Green (Bos - SF,PF) 146th pick
Nick Young (Phi - SG,SF) 161th pick

12 player H2H FG% FT% 3PTM PTS REBS AST STL BLK TO

bluechox2 10-14-2012 12:58 AM

Re: Just drafted, rate my team.
 
i drafted:

(9) Kobe Bryant SG
(12) Carmelo Anthony SF
(29) Steve Nash PG
(32) Amare Stoudemire PF
(49) Tony Parker PG
(52) Tyson Chandler C
(69) Anthony Davis PF
(72) JaVale McGee C
(89) Carlos Boozer PF
(92) Nikola Pekovic C
(109) Raymond Felton PG
(112) Jeff Green SF
(129) Steve Novak PF

brandonislegend 10-15-2012 11:13 PM

Re: Just drafted, rate my team.
 
Anyone else?

Orealius 10-16-2012 09:00 PM

Re: Just drafted, rate my team.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Kyrie Irving (Cle - PG) 8th pick
LaMarcus Aldridge (Por - PF,C) 17th pick
Al Horford (Atl - PF,C) 32nd pick
Paul Millsap (Uta - PF) 41st pick
Mike Conley (Mem - PG) 65th pick
Danilo Galinari (Den - SF) 74th pick
Raymond Felton (NY - PG,SG) 89th pick
Brandon Knight (Det - PG,SG) 98th pick
OJ Mayo (Dal - SG) 113th pick
Derrick Favors (Uta - PF,C) 122th pick
Chandler Parsons (Hou - SF,PF) 137th pick
Jeff Green (Bos - SF,PF) 146th pick
Nick Young (Phi - SG,SF) 161th pick

12 player H2H FG% FT% 3PTM PTS REBS AST STL BLK TO


Kyrie at 8 was kind of a reach. Aldridge is nice at 17, HOrford is good value for late 3rd. Dont like Danilo at all this year with Iggy and Wilson back. Knights a good sleeper. Mayo could be nice this year but not too high on your late picks of Favors, Parsons, Green and Young.

brandonislegend 10-17-2012 12:10 AM

Re: Just drafted, rate my team.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orealius
Kyrie at 8 was kind of a reach. Aldridge is nice at 17, HOrford is good value for late 3rd. Dont like Danilo at all this year with Iggy and Wilson back. Knights a good sleeper. Mayo could be nice this year but not too high on your late picks of Favors, Parsons, Green and Young.


Yeah I wanted Josh Smith or Deron Williams but both were taken and I wasn't taking Wade I had him last year and fk that. My other option was Kobe but naw.

El Kabong 10-17-2012 09:21 AM

Re: Just drafted, rate my team.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Yeah I wanted Josh Smith or Deron Williams but both were taken and I wasn't taking Wade I had him last year and fk that. My other option was Kobe but naw.

I'm not liking the look of having a 8-12 pick in the 1st round at all this year. Not thrilled with the prospects of guys like Wade, Kobe, Howad, Gasol etc this year. I've even seen Harden listed as a 8-9 pick which seems high to me.

longtime lurker 10-17-2012 09:41 PM

Re: Just drafted, rate my team.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bluechox2
i drafted:

(9) Kobe Bryant SG
(12) Carmelo Anthony SF
(29) Steve Nash PG
(32) Amare Stoudemire PF
(49) Tony Parker PG
(52) Tyson Chandler C
(69) Anthony Davis PF
(72) JaVale McGee C
(89) Carlos Boozer PF
(92) Nikola Pekovic C
(109) Raymond Felton PG
(112) Jeff Green SF
(129) Steve Novak PF


WTF how many teams are in your league bro?

raekwon 10-17-2012 10:04 PM

Re: Just drafted, rate my team.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by longtime lurker
WTF how many teams are in your league bro?


Looks like a 10 team league lol

brandonislegend 10-18-2012 04:31 PM

Re: Just drafted, rate my team.
 
12 team league

raekwon 10-18-2012 09:24 PM

Re: Just drafted, rate my team.
 
I was referring to the team bluechox posted

brandonislegend 10-18-2012 09:30 PM

Re: Just drafted, rate my team.
 
Oh my bad I am on my phone haha

chuckyboy34 10-26-2012 05:42 AM

Re: Just drafted, rate my team.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orealius
Kyrie at 8 was kind of a reach. Aldridge is nice at 17, HOrford is good value for late 3rd. Dont like Danilo at all this year with Iggy and Wilson back. Knights a good sleeper. Mayo could be nice this year but not too high on your late picks of Favors, Parsons, Green and Young.


pretty much what i was going to say. although kyrie is solid pick at 8 in my opinion.

chuckyboy34 10-26-2012 05:46 AM

Re: Just drafted, rate my team.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bluechox2
i drafted:

(9) Kobe Bryant SG
(12) Carmelo Anthony SF
(29) Steve Nash PG
(32) Amare Stoudemire PF
(49) Tony Parker PG
(52) Tyson Chandler C
(69) Anthony Davis PF
(72) JaVale McGee C
(89) Carlos Boozer PF
(92) Nikola Pekovic C
(109) Raymond Felton PG
(112) Jeff Green SF
(129) Steve Novak PF


is this roto or h2h?
have to honest and say im not feeling kobe/nash/amare. its not that im saying these are bad picks but at the respective rounds, there should have been safer players to grab. But it might still turn out to benefit you. I like the Davis at the middle round and love the nikola and felton picks so low. Although if it were roto, i see no reason to keep novak.

Jakeh008 10-26-2012 04:58 PM

Re: Just drafted, rate my team.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Kyrie Irving (Cle - PG) 8th pick
LaMarcus Aldridge (Por - PF,C) 17th pick
Al Horford (Atl - PF,C) 32nd pick
Paul Millsap (Uta - PF) 41st pick
Mike Conley (Mem - PG) 65th pick
Danilo Galinari (Den - SF) 74th pick
Raymond Felton (NY - PG,SG) 89th pick
Brandon Knight (Det - PG,SG) 98th pick
OJ Mayo (Dal - SG) 113th pick
Derrick Favors (Uta - PF,C) 122th pick
Chandler Parsons (Hou - SF,PF) 137th pick
Jeff Green (Bos - SF,PF) 146th pick
Nick Young (Phi - SG,SF) 161th pick


Milsap Horford and Aldridge is a great start. Irving is a little overrated imo but he is still going ot be nice paired with conley and felton.

The problem i see with your team is you started big and turned small.
Your team is great in Fts and 3s but pretty average or slightly above avg in everything else.
I would see how the team does for a few weeks. Then when you see the stats your winning or close to winning, try to trade Horford for someone that will help you build on those. Also i would drop Nick young right now for someone with rebounds and blocks


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy