Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   As a Celtic, Jason Terry now hates the Lakers, because apparently he didn't before (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278850)

SpecialQue 10-17-2012 07:28 PM

As a Celtic, Jason Terry now hates the Lakers, because apparently he didn't before

http://www.lakersnation.com/celtics-...rs/2012/10/17/

Quote:

It didnít take me long to embrace being a Celtic. I hate whoever they hate. The Lakers are number one up there and the Heat arenít too far behind.

Bring it on, douche!

DuMa 10-17-2012 07:30 PM

Re: As a Celtic, Jason Terry now hates the Lakers, because apparently he didn't before

He has always hated the lakers even as a Mav.

crisoner 10-17-2012 07:57 PM

Re: As a Celtic, Jason Terry now hates the Lakers, because apparently he didn't before

ANd we hate your stanking a$$ Terry.

fsvr54 10-17-2012 08:01 PM

Jet destroying the Lakers in game 4 2011 was so beautiful.

HEAT111 10-17-2012 08:03 PM

There won't be any air space when the Jet flies to down to south Florida. :lol

#1SportsFan86 10-17-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsvr54
Jet destroying the Lakers in game 4 2011 was so beautiful.

:applause:

It was...I still remember all that sh*t Lakers fans was saying about the Mavs during that season.

ihoopallday 10-17-2012 08:13 PM

:lol I remember before the 10-11 season, Terry got a championship trophy tattooed on his arm. Then they end up winning. Talk about being confident!

wakencdukest 10-17-2012 08:27 PM

Terry's a clutch player, but damn, he's a shitbag.

SpecialQue 10-17-2012 08:33 PM

I like it. Celtics and Lakers are supposed to hate each other. It's just so pure, so RIGHT.

Fvck you, Terry, and fvck that Walter Matthau portrait on your team's logo.

b1imtf 10-17-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialQue
I like it. Celtics and Lakers are supposed to hate each other. It's just so pure, so RIGHT.

Fvck you, Terry, and fvck that Walter Matthau portrait on your team's logo.

Coem at mi bor

kentatm 10-18-2012 12:40 AM

Its Terry vs the world!!!

SourPatchKids 10-18-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihoopallday
:lol I remember before the 10-11 season, Terry got a championship trophy tattooed on his arm. Then they end up winning. Talk about being confident!

:applause:

jjayfive 10-18-2012 02:19 AM

unlike fans, i don't think any player truly dislikes any team.. it's all about the paper...

TheBigVeto 10-18-2012 10:04 AM

Awesome! Way to go Jason Terry. Channel your hate against satan's team!

anyonebutmiami 10-18-2012 12:05 PM

he's not the first player to be turned into a jerk after signing with BOS...
look at what an a$$ Shaq has become!!!