Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   LeBron practicing the "Sky Hook" (Video) (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278860)

LongLiveTheKing 10-17-2012 09:54 PM

LeBron practicing the "Sky Hook" (Video)

http://youtu.be/dkpBukH6xmE
Lebron's looking good with that hook! :rockon:

SpecialQue 10-17-2012 09:55 PM

Re: LeBron practicing the "Sky Hook" (Video)

If Lebron brings back the hook then I will take back every bad thing I've ever said about him.

Hoiids 10-17-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialQue
If Lebron brings back the hook then I will take back every bad thing I've ever said about him.

Me too, which isn't very much, but nonetheless

Carbine 10-17-2012 10:06 PM

You don't practice like that to get better. He's just casually doing it, not doing it at game speed.

What good is practicing at casual speed? All that accomplishes is getting loose, not actually developing skills you are confident in using in game.

LongLiveTheKing 10-17-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbine
You don't practice like that to get better. He's just casually doing it, not doing it at game speed.

What good is practicing at casual speed? All that accomplishes is getting loose, not actually developing skills you are confident in using in game.

Maybe he was warming and gonna go game speed. I doubt he just practiced 3 shots.

Kobe 4 The Win 10-17-2012 10:12 PM

That's the Mikan drill which is exactly how Kareem learned to shoot the hook. It's not intended to be a full speed drill. I'm very excited to see Lebron incorporate this into his offense.

SpecialQue 10-17-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win
That's the Mikan drill which is exactly how Kareem learned to shoot the hook. It's not intended to be a full speed drill. I'm very excited to see Lebron incorporate this into his offense.

Lebron using those ancient Laker secrets. :rockon:

Kobe 4 The Win 10-17-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Lebron using those ancient Laker secrets. :rockon:

2014 Lakers featuring Dwight and Lebron :roll:

pauk 10-17-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win

This.

RaininTwos 10-17-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

:biggums:

You have to practice at causal speed first, lol.

plowking 10-17-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Let me guess, as soon as you started shooting jumpshots it was at game pace right away, huh?

:confusedshrug:

DirtySanchez 10-17-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Same here!

Clippersfan86 10-17-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

If he does he's gunning for the GOAT title.

DixieNourmous 10-17-2012 10:50 PM

Hell Yes! I look forward to seeing James this year doing a skyhook.

:applause: will add to rep

#number6ix# 10-17-2012 10:54 PM

Hard work and dedication:applause: if you can't respect that ur whole prospective is whack