Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Open Court - Shaq's at it again... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279302)

FinishHim! 10-24-2012 12:21 AM

Open Court - Shaq's at it again...
 
1996 Dream Team > 1992 Dream Team according to him.

ispin69 10-24-2012 12:26 AM

Re: Open Court - Shaq's at it again...
 
Come on, we've already been through this when Kobe goof'd.

bdreason 10-24-2012 12:26 AM

Re: Open Court - Shaq's at it again...
 
He's just showing confidence. I think Dream Team 2 could certainly beat Dream Team in a single game. In a 7 game series? Highly unlikely.


The segment was hilarious though.

Charles to Shaq, "I just have one more thing to say, we (Dream Team) aint doubling you".

FinishHim! 10-24-2012 12:29 AM

Re: Open Court - Shaq's at it again...
 
The thing is, he wasn't even analyzing the game whatsoever. It was more or less "Nobody could guard me and i'd dominate in the paint or kick out all day. Like Charles Barkley is one of the most confident basketball players in NBA history, but at least he can give an unbiased opinion.

G-train 10-24-2012 12:31 AM

Re: Open Court - Shaq's at it again...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FinishHim!
The thing is, he wasn't even analyzing the game whatsoever. It was more or less "Nobody could guard me and i'd dominate in the paint or kick out all day. Like Charles Barkley is one of the most confident basketball players in NBA history, but at least he can give an unbiased opinion.


Nobody could guard Shaq on the DT1.

FinishHim! 10-24-2012 12:37 AM

Re: Open Court - Shaq's at it again...
 
Yes, but this is a TEAM game. This isn't the Orlando Magic vs. another NBA team.

ispin69 10-24-2012 12:48 AM

Re: Open Court - Shaq's at it again...
 
If only we had a REAL Dream Team of the 90's in 1996.

Magic (AIDS) / Stockton / Gary Payton
Jordan (semi retired) / M. Richmond / Reggie Miller
Pippen / Grant Hill
Barkley / Malone
Shaq / Hakeem / DRob (alternate)

DuMa 10-24-2012 12:52 AM

Re: Open Court - Shaq's at it again...
 
Shaq's only rebuttal is "STOP IT" :oldlol:

maybeshewill13 10-24-2012 12:54 AM

Re: Open Court - Shaq's at it again...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ispin69
If only we had a REAL Dream Team of the 90's in 1996.

Magic (AIDS) / Stockton / Gary Payton
Jordan (semi retired) / M. Richmond / Reggie Miller
Pippen / Grant Hill
Barkley / Malone
Shaq / Hakeem / DRob (alternate)


:biggums:

FinishHim! 10-24-2012 12:55 AM

Re: Open Court - Shaq's at it again...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuMa
Shaq's only rebuttal is "STOP IT" :oldlol:

:oldlol: his objectivity is through the roof

ispin69 10-24-2012 12:59 AM

Re: Open Court - Shaq's at it again...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
:biggums:


Okay HIV :rolleyes:

FinishHim! 10-24-2012 01:01 AM

Re: Open Court - Shaq's at it again...
 
HAHA, I love next weeks preview... They might as well have one of those deep voices like "next time on open court, Shaq disses another superstar and talks over the guy trying to debate him.. Oh wait is that next weeks episode? or last weeks? i don't remember anymore."

EnoughSaid 10-24-2012 01:08 AM

Re: Open Court - Shaq's at it again...
 
Noo he said the 1994 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS team could beat the 1992 Dream Team.

EnoughSaid 10-24-2012 01:11 AM

Re: Open Court - Shaq's at it again...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FinishHim!
HAHA, I love next weeks preview... They might as well have one of those deep voices like "next time on open court, Shaq disses another superstar and talks over the guy trying to debate him.. Oh wait is that next weeks episode? or last weeks? i don't remember anymore."


But at least the shit he says next week isn't that outrageous.

FinishHim! 10-24-2012 01:29 AM

Re: Open Court - Shaq's at it again...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Noo he said the 1994 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS team could beat the 1992 Dream Team.

Ok, thanks for the correction but I don't think the 94 WC team would beat the 92 Dream Team either.

Basically he was saying that team would win on the strength of Shaq being big and dominant and kicking it out to guys like Reggie, Smith, etc... We are talking about a team with Scottie Pippen and MJ on the perimeter (defensively). Does he really think they would not have been able to formulate a strategy around stopping him?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy