Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How do some of yall watch 100+ games of nba if ur life contains work,school,gym? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279802)

Umad101 10-30-2012 12:19 PM

How do some of yall watch 100+ games of nba if ur life contains work,school,gym?

Last year I only had school and gym. I had basically free time to watch all the lakers games and other games too. But now that I have a full time job and full time student I don't think I can watch as many games. If I'm not at work I'm at school and after work/school I go to the gym at 7. Come back around 9. Than I eat and relax for an hour than start to study at 10 for an hour so I can keep up what's going on in my classes. By the time I'm done I tired as *** and go to sleep cuz I got to wake up in the morning early. And this doesn't even include making time to chill with friends. So if u have a hectic schedule like me how are going to watch ur favorite team play? I also was really excited for this season too

red1 10-30-2012 12:34 PM

Re: How do some of yall watch 100+ games of nba if ur life contains work,school,gym?

Working in an office and going to class is actually the reason I picked up watching basketball as a hobby. Would watch ball during lectures. Show up and get my participation marks and work submitted, then spend the rest of the time doing other work and fukking around online

chazzy 10-30-2012 12:35 PM

Re: How do some of yall watch 100+ games of nba if ur life contains work,school,gym?

DVR. Fast forward through commercials, halftime, and freethrows to save a lot of time

BlackWhiteGreen 10-30-2012 12:35 PM

Don't know what full time constitutes in the US but full time work (37.5 hrs) alongside my studies (42 hrs) and gym (10 hrs) would be 89.5 hrs a week, ie no time to do anything else. Youre doing too much shit bro.

therammingman 10-30-2012 12:36 PM

who says i have any of those 3?

lilgodfather1 10-30-2012 12:38 PM

When I work nights I watch games at work. The only games that I miss are the occasional Sunday games when i'm busy at work. Shit i'm on this forum half the time i'm working. Got a pretty easy job haha.

Punpun 10-30-2012 12:39 PM

Take time off your sleep schedule.

8BeastlyXOIAD 10-30-2012 12:40 PM

U Mad? Lol

red1 10-30-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Umad101
Last year I only had school and gym. I had basically free time to watch all the lakers games and other games too. But now that I have a full time job and full time student I don't think I can watch as many games. If I'm not at work I'm at school and after work/school I go to the gym at 7. Come back around 9. Than I eat and relax for an hour than start to study at 10 for an hour so I can keep up what's going on in my classes. By the time I'm done I tired as *** and go to sleep cuz I got to wake up in the morning early. And this doesn't even include making time to chill with friends. So if u have a hectic schedule like me how are going to watch ur favorite team play? I also was really excited for this season too

So was I

I still am sucker

ashlar 10-30-2012 12:46 PM

Full time job/school here. DVR saves me. I spoil myself with scores but I still watch my Lakers regardless whether they win or lose.

Umad101 10-30-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chazzy
DVR. Fast forward through commercials, halftime, and freethrows to save a lot of time

I already do that when I had free time last year lol but the only way I prabably can watch is the next day and the score/highlights Is ruined when I visit ish

GOBB 10-30-2012 12:49 PM

100+ games aint nothing. Your team you follow if its locally plays 82gms a year. Then there are nationally televised games during the week. Like tonight. Lakers vs Mavs, Heat vs Celtics. Game starts at 8pm. Double header. Thats 1 if not 2 games right there. There will be nights your team you follow doesnt play where you can watch the more popular teams that come on TNT, espn, NBATV.

100+ games aint crap over a season. Whats something is what Grinder and a few others do. They watch a good amount of NBA games and games internationally.

Umad101 10-30-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
When I work nights I watch games at work. The only games that I miss are the occasional Sunday games when i'm busy at work. Shit i'm on this forum half the time i'm working. Got a pretty easy job haha.

Well I can't have a lab top at work cuz ill get in trouble and u never know when the boss is going to pop up occasionally

Umad101 10-30-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punpun
Take time off your sleep schedule.

I'm already averaging like 5hr a night any less and I would be a walking zombie

Umad101 10-30-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashlar
Full time job/school here. DVR saves me. I spoil myself with scores but I still watch my Lakers regardless whether they win or lose.

Same I can help myself look at the score during or after the game if I'm not able to watch it. By then I lose interest watching it and just watch the highlights