Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279861)

Umad101 10-30-2012 11:23 PM

GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them
 
***...... Well here's my story. Tonight I was doing a holloween bash for school. Music, food, party etc that sort of thing to raise money for school. Well there was this Colombian chick(god she was cute as ****) at the end of the table who was also helping with the fundraising. The whole time she was eye ****ing me. Like literally every time I pass by she would look at me and smile, and when I look at her she would put her head down quickly. It took me like and hour just to build up the courage to go talk to her. I know beta right but I usually never approach girls so my heart was racing. So I go talk to here, the whole time I was nervous but I doubt she can sense that cuz I didn't stumble over my words and they came out smooth and confident. I told her she was cute and asked for here name, major, where she from. The whole time she was giving me one word answer and saying nothing Back. In my head I'm like aren't u going to ask me anything or compliment me cuz I was running out of shit to say. Also there was a slight pause and it got a little awkward cuz I was out of things to say so I said it was nice meeting u and left. In my mind I was wtf happened wasn't she eye ****ing the whole time to make a move, I did and nothing happen.

ISH players need ur input

bluechox2 10-30-2012 11:28 PM

Re: GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them
 
ur fly was open, she didnt want words but action...

BrickingStar 10-30-2012 11:28 PM

Re: GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them
 
She probably thought you were the ugliest mother fuxker she has ever met and couldn't help but stare but she felt bad when you noticed her staring at you so she looked away. You're a douchebag for putting her into that situation and should be thankful she didn't tell you off for being an ugly biatch.

Umad101 10-30-2012 11:35 PM

Re: GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrickingStar
She probably thought you were the ugliest mother fuxker she has ever met and couldn't help but stare but she felt bad when you noticed her staring at you so she looked away. You're a douchebag for putting her into that situation and should be thankful she didn't tell you off for being an ugly biatch.

Dude I think I'm good looking. I think she use me to validate her self-worth

PullupJay 10-30-2012 11:36 PM

Re: GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Umad101
***...... Well here's my story. Tonight I was doing a holloween bash for school. Music, food, party etc that sort of thing to raise money for school. Well there was this Colombian chick(god she was cute as ****) at the end of the table who was also helping with the fundraising. The whole time she was eye ****ing me. Like literally every time I pass by she would look at me and smile, and when I look at her she would put her head down quickly. It took me like and hour just to build up the courage to go talk to her. I know beta right but I usually never approach girls so my heart was racing. So I go talk to here, the whole time I was nervous but I doubt she can sense that cuz I didn't stumble over my words and they came out smooth and confident. I told her she was cute and asked for here name, major, where she from. The whole time she was giving me one word answer and saying nothing Back. In my head I'm like aren't u going to ask me anything or compliment me cuz I was running out of shit to say. Also there was a slight pause and it got a little awkward cuz I was out of things to say so I said it was nice meeting u and left. In my mind I was wtf happened wasn't she eye ****ing the whole time to make a move, I did and nothing happen.

ISH players need ur input



Maybe she was shy and your confidence/charisma was too much for her she couldn't handle it, hence the one word answers. (not all girls have the confidence to socialize as much as you are the first time...ya need to break the ice) Also why did you leave just because there was an awkward pause? Did you ask for her number or ask her out to hang out or w.e? Maybe she was waiting for you to ask!

jaydacris 10-30-2012 11:40 PM

Re: GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them
 
i didnt read your post OP, but i feel your pain

i was having sex with this hot girl the other day, but i was kind of tired and wanted to stop. but she wouldn't let me, and she forced me to have nonstop hot sex with her :lebroncry:

L.Kizzle 10-30-2012 11:49 PM

Re: GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them
 
Girls like a confidant man, you were not. You took too long, she probably thought you were a weirdo.

ace23 10-30-2012 11:51 PM

Re: GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them
 
Put your arm around her and ask when she's going to let you fuck.

On to the next one if she does not respond well.

Umad101 10-30-2012 11:56 PM

Re: GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PullupJay
Maybe she was shy and your confidence/charisma was too much for her she couldn't handle it, hence the one word answers. (not all girls have the confidence to socialize as much as you are the first time...ya need to break the ice) Also why did you leave just because there was an awkward pause? Did you ask for her number or ask her out to hang out or w.e? Maybe she was waiting for you to ask!

The convo was less than a minute and it would of been weird to ask for her number would of made me feel desperate

ace23 10-31-2012 12:01 AM

Re: GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Umad101
The convo was less than a minute and it would of been weird to ask for her number would of made me feel desperate

Why? :facepalm

How would that make you feel desperate? Dude, just go get what you want, man.

magic chiongson 10-31-2012 12:01 AM

Re: GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them
 
on thread topic: are we even supposed to understand girls?

SourPatchKids 10-31-2012 01:14 AM

Re: GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them
 
Maybe you should lay off the energy drinks. Teeth decay isn't even the worst health issue the drinks will cause.

ballup 10-31-2012 01:20 AM

Re: GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them
 
You were so infatuated with your theory of her being so into you that you didn't notice there was a much better looking man behind you the whole time. The twist was that he was eye ****** you at a much closer range.

PullupJay 10-31-2012 01:22 AM

Re: GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ballup
You were so infatuated with your theory of her being so into you that you didn't notice there much a much better looking man behind you the whole time. The twist was that he was eye ****** you at a much closer range.

:lol

IcanzIIravor 10-31-2012 01:31 AM

Re: GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Umad101
The convo was less than a minute and it would of been weird to ask for her number would of made me feel desperate


You said she was cute and asked all of those questions in under a minute? Sounds like you came off a bit too strong.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy