Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   knicks are still unbeaten... when is amar'e coming back? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281086)

swi7ch 11-10-2012 08:46 AM

knicks are still unbeaten... when is amar'e coming back?

Knicks need to go back to reality and learn their true place and that will start once Amar'e returns. Will he be out for a few more weeks or months?

niko 11-10-2012 09:31 AM

Re: knicks are still unbeaten... when is amar'e coming back?

What is it? The fact everyone laughs at your fanbase? What makes the world champs fans so butthurt over the knicks?

R.I.P. 11-10-2012 10:33 AM

I definitely think the Knicks will be worse with Amare back in the starting line-up. IF Woodson is smart heŽll bring Amare off the bench.

knickballer 11-10-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.I.P.
I definitely think the Knicks will be worse with Amare back in the starting line-up. IF Woodson is smart heŽll bring Amare off the bench.

That will never happen and I don't think having a PF as your 6th man is a very smart idea. Amare is going to play atleast 30-35 mpg so he's definitely going to learn to play with Melo like Wade learned to play with Lebron. Amare will have to play in the post more and not take the ball from outside the key as that's exactly what Melo does..

Michael_Wilbon 11-10-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swi7ch
Knicks need to go back to reality and learn their true place and that will start once Amar'e returns. Will he be out for a few more weeks or months?

The phackitry in OP is overwhelming.

comerb 11-10-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niko
What is it? The fact everyone laughs at your fanbase? What makes the world champs fans so butthurt over the knicks?

I think it's just cause Knicks fans get their panties in a twist so easily. It's like making fun of that fat kid that turns purple and blue because he gets so angry.

Let's be honest though, it's a legit concern. All we've seen from Amare and Melo the past couple years is that they do not play well together. I'm actually hoping they figure something out, they are a fun team to watch.

BlueandGold 11-10-2012 12:57 PM

Amare needs to defer like crazy to Melo. Needs to realize the ball will be in his hands a lot less and he needs to move better without the ball. It's definitely possible.. look at how kobe has adjusted in LA.

Quote:

They are just jealous that the Knicks have actual fans who even show to the games and stay interested in their team even when their losing.

Compare this with the greatest bandwagon team of all time and the butthurt is obvious.

Fudge 11-10-2012 01:06 PM

Am I the only one that thinks that Amare coming back won't affect this team at all? :confusedshrug:

comerb 11-10-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fudge
Am I the only one that thinks that Amare coming back won't affect this team at all? :confusedshrug:

yes

BrickingStar 11-10-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fudge

yes

KungFuJoe 11-10-2012 02:22 PM

Melo and Amare just don't play well together. Between the two of them, I'd say get rid of Amare. At least Melo is capable of playing D when he tries...Amare couldn't guard his shadow on his best day.

Clutch 11-10-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
Melo and Amare just don't play well together. Between the two of them, I'd say get rid of Amare. At least Melo is capable of playing D when he tries...Amare couldn't guard his shadow on his best day.

This cracked me up :oldlol:

Mr. Incredible 11-10-2012 03:16 PM

They need to trade him. But who would take him?