Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "Gordon-Levitt 'absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman." (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282635)

Myth 11-27-2012 04:54 PM

"Gordon-Levitt 'absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman."
 
http://www.examiner.com/article/jose...justice-league

Such rumors have been stimulated by fans since DKR was released, but this is the first time I've seen an article claiming to have sources stating this. A couple intriguing quotes:

Quote:

In his coverage of “Justice League,” Drew McWeeny cites anonymous sources that claim Gordon-Levitt is “absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman.”

Quote:

“[Warner Bros. is a] long way from filming anything "Justice League" related,” McWeeny said, “but they appear to be solidifying deals for Gordon-Levitt and, potentially, at least one other actor from the Nolan films to do… something.”

Quote:

He then posited Batman might appear, somewhere, in Snyder’s “Man of Steel” when it comes out in 2014.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy 11-27-2012 05:02 PM

Re: "Gordon-Levitt 'absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth
http://www.examiner.com/article/jose...justice-league

Such rumors have been stimulated by fans since DKR was released, but this is the first time I've seen an article claiming to have sources stating this. A couple intriguing quotes:


Man of Steel comes out in 2013.

Faptastrophe 11-27-2012 05:05 PM

Re: "Gordon-Levitt 'absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman."
 
I call bullshit. It would damage the story... they showed him as Robin in the Dark Knight Rises..

embersyc 11-27-2012 05:06 PM

Re: "Gordon-Levitt 'absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
I call bullshit. It would damage the story... they showed him as Robin in the Dark Knight Rises..


They said his name was Robin, they showed him finding the Batcave. The insinuation was that he would take over the role of Batman as Bruce Wayne is dead/retired.

kentatm 11-27-2012 05:10 PM

Re: "Gordon-Levitt 'absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman."
 
maybe this can set him up to eventually become Nightwing with Bale returning as Bats

red1 11-27-2012 05:25 PM

Re: "Gordon-Levitt 'absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman."
 
This wouldn't work, only reason batman was a badass fighter is 'cause he was trained by the league of shadows. Unless bruce wayne comes back to train him, levitt as batman would just be a cop in a batsuit

Myth 11-27-2012 05:26 PM

Re: "Gordon-Levitt 'absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by red1
This wouldn't work, only reason batman was a badass fighter is 'cause he was trained by the league of shadows. Unless bruce wayne comes back to train him, levitt as batman would just be a cop in a batsuit


The next movie could take place years later after he received "training."

Money 23 11-27-2012 05:29 PM

Re: "Gordon-Levitt 'absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
I call bullshit. It would damage the story... they showed him as Robin in the Dark Knight Rises..

He is literally Robin. Not "Robin" the costumed side kick.

The name is a nod to the fans. It's insinuated he carries on the mantle of Batman.

Thus making him a legend / symbol that never dies.

Real Men Wear Green 11-27-2012 05:37 PM

Re: "Gordon-Levitt 'absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by red1
This wouldn't work, only reason batman was a badass fighter is 'cause he was trained by the league of shadows. Unless bruce wayne comes back to train him, levitt as batman would just be a cop in a batsuit

Plenty of easy ways to explain that away. Give him Grayson's childhood and instructions from Wayne to seek out some martial arts master from his past.

red1 11-27-2012 05:45 PM

Re: "Gordon-Levitt 'absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Plenty of easy ways to explain that away. Give him Grayson's childhood and instructions from Wayne to seek out some martial arts master from his past.

True enough. If they could just rationalize that a pre-pubescent girl made a leap grown men couldn't just because "she was scared", then they would rationalize this would ease.

Probably just gonna make robin watch and rewatch enter the dragon a couple times in his basement and BAM f*cking n*ggas up in no time.

Myth 11-27-2012 05:47 PM

Re: "Gordon-Levitt 'absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by red1
Probably just gonna make robin watch and rewatch enter the dragon a couple times in his basement and BAM f*cking n*ggas up in no time.


Worked in Oldboy.

Riddler 11-27-2012 06:48 PM

Re: "Gordon-Levitt 'absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman."
 
Nightwing?


Is Joseph Gordon-Levitt's 'Dark Knight Rises' Character Going To Be Nightwing?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...-be-nightwing/

EnoughSaid 11-27-2012 06:49 PM

Re: "Gordon-Levitt 'absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman."
 
Does anyone think that Bale left Robin a ton of money? I mean managing and being the Bat kind of takes a toll on you and having some financial aid would be nice.

highwhey 11-27-2012 07:04 PM

Re: "Gordon-Levitt 'absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Riddler
Nightwing?


Is Joseph Gordon-Levitt's 'Dark Knight Rises' Character Going To Be Nightwing?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...-be-nightwing/

No youtube video?

Riddler 11-27-2012 07:13 PM

Re: "Gordon-Levitt 'absolutely will be appearing in ‘Justice League’ as the new Batman."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by highwhey
No youtube video?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKSrBH2dZmY
Nightwing Teaser Trailer


LOL.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy