Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Adele's album 21 is now DIAMOND!!! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282720)

Bigsmoke 11-28-2012 12:21 PM

Adele's album 21 is now DIAMOND!!!
 
Quote:

Adele named her sophomore album "21" after her age at the time she was recording it. This week, the title takes on new significance, as "21" becomes the 21st album in the history of Nielsen SoundScan to sell 10 million copies.


http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,1517232.story

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

kaiteng 11-28-2012 12:23 PM

Re: Adele's album 21 is now DIAMOND!!!
 
In the era where piracy is all over the place, this is quite a big feat. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Bigsmoke 11-28-2012 12:29 PM

Re: Adele's album 21 is now DIAMOND!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiteng
In the era where piracy is all over the place, this is quite a big feat. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:


imagine if this was 2001 :eek:

Just2McFly 11-28-2012 12:31 PM

Re: Adele's album 21 is now DIAMOND!!!
 
I honestly don't understand the sales of this album.

Bigsmoke 11-28-2012 12:31 PM

Re: Adele's album 21 is now DIAMOND!!!
 
one of my favorite songs of 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2NFIDnUBi8

Loneshot 11-28-2012 12:49 PM

Re: Adele's album 21 is now DIAMOND!!!
 
I wonder what's the appeal in her. She sounds just like a bunch of black female singers throughout history. The music isn't groundbreaking or any different than what's been heard. Another benefit of being white i guess.

HardwoodLegend 11-28-2012 12:49 PM

Re: Adele's album 21 is now DIAMOND!!!
 
More than 21 albums have sold over 10 million copies according to Wikipedia's Best-selling albums of all time page.

WTF @ this article's claim

Bigsmoke 11-28-2012 12:53 PM

Re: Adele's album 21 is now DIAMOND!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
More than 21 albums have sold over 10 million copies according to Wikipedia's Best-selling albums of all time page.

WTF @ this article's claim


the album is called 21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loneshot
I wonder what's the appeal in her. She sounds just like a bunch of black female singers throughout history. The music isn't groundbreaking or any different than what's been heard. Another benefit of being white i guess.


the music is nice.

she's the new Teena Marie if thats what u feel about her

HardwoodLegend 11-28-2012 12:54 PM

Re: Adele's album 21 is now DIAMOND!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
the album is called 21


Re-read the quote in the original post.

I guess Nielsen is going by their own methods in album counting though.

Bigsmoke 11-28-2012 12:59 PM

Re: Adele's album 21 is now DIAMOND!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Re-read the quote in the original post.

I guess Nielsen is going by their own methods in album counting though.


:biggums:


the album is still on billboards and it came out 22 months ago

http://www.billboard.com/charts/bill...order=position

HardwoodLegend 11-28-2012 01:05 PM

Re: Adele's album 21 is now DIAMOND!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
:biggums:


the album is still on billboards and it came out 22 months ago

http://www.billboard.com/charts/bill...order=position


Her baby was born on October 22nd, and it's sitting at #22 on the Canadian Music Charts.

TheMan 11-28-2012 01:10 PM

Re: Adele's album 21 is now DIAMOND!!!
 
Does she still look like Chris Farley in drag?

Bigsmoke 11-28-2012 01:55 PM

Re: Adele's album 21 is now DIAMOND!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMan
Does she still look like Chris Farley in drag?


funny but :no:

Styles p 11-28-2012 02:30 PM

Re: Adele's album 21 is now DIAMOND!!!
 
and i can't even name one song she sings and don't care the slightest bit.

Just2McFly 11-28-2012 02:32 PM

Re: Adele's album 21 is now DIAMOND!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMan
Does she still look like Chris Farley in drag?

I would bust a nut in Adele.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy