Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Argentine football Star Lionel Messi Becomes Best Paid Player in History (VIDEO) (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283172)

zizozain 12-03-2012 10:01 AM

Argentine football Star Lionel Messi Becomes Best Paid Player in History (VIDEO)

We are surprised it took this long. The kid is not only a kind, charming gentleman, but simply put an artist, when it comes to playing fútbol.

According to France Football, one of the world’s leading soccer magazines, Leo earns a whopping $44.1-million a year in salary and endorsement income, sending Galaxy’s David Beckham to the #2 spot, as he earns 3.4 million less than the phenom

http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews....-history/6366/

CeltsGarlic 12-03-2012 10:22 AM

Re: Argentine football Star Lionel Messi Becomes Best Paid Player in History (VIDEO)

stfu messi sucks article is old.

bisk 12-03-2012 11:01 AM

Re: Argentine football Star Lionel Messi Becomes Best Paid Player in History (VIDEO)

^:oldlol:

Seriously though, March 2011. Moron.

zizozain 12-03-2012 11:21 AM

is coming bitches

plowking 12-03-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zizozain

is coming bitches

Lakers and Barca supporter.

Yankees and Cowboys fan by any chance?

Nick Young 12-03-2012 12:06 PM

This kid, pumped full of HGH since the age of 13, has risen to the top of world football. Much respect, he is simply unstoppable, except when Ashley Cole puts the clamps on him:applause:

ukballer 12-03-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Young
This kid, pumped full of HGH since the age of 13, has risen to the top of world football. Much respect, he is simply unstoppable, except when Ashley Cole puts the clamps on him:applause:

Shame Chelsea won't even keep him after next season. :lol

alenleomessi 12-03-2012 02:44 PM

simply the greatest athlete that ever walked the earth

CeltsGarlic 12-03-2012 03:39 PM

I really noticed that most guys who like messi are 5-9 at highest and are skinny, bad looking dudes. They all hate CR9 also. Wonder why?..

General 12-03-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
I really noticed that most guys who like messi are 5-9 at highest and are skinny, bad looking dudes. They all hate CR9 also. Wonder why?..

Seriously all the CR7 haters are some ugly mofos:oldlol:

BEAST Griffin 12-03-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zizozain
We are surprised it took this long. The kid is not only a kind, charming gentleman,

Stopped reading there.

Lebron23 12-03-2012 08:47 PM

Article is almost 2 years old.

alenleomessi 12-04-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic

seriously thats the most random insult about messi or his fans i've heard yet... i never really noticed that, its probably Lithuania only - dudes there are ugly ( i feel bad for the girls who are good looking )

alenleomessi 12-04-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LamarOdom
LeBron says hello! Messi is a midget.

i guess you misunderstood the word athlete - i didnt mean the best physical player ever i meant the greatest sports player ever ( which is subjective, but if you think about it, football is the most important sport and messi is the goat in it )