Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Official "I'm Buuthurt the Knicks won so i'm going to change the topic" thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283574)

niko 12-07-2012 12:09 AM

The Official "I'm Buuthurt the Knicks won so i'm going to change the topic" thread

Feel free to post here about Carmelo not playing (because ****ing up his hand in game 20 is important), about the Heat not trying hard (seems to be their modus operandi) or about the Knicks not beating anyone good (people said it after we beat the Heat and Spurs already so i why not keep trying?)

Picture is awesome, no?

Priggie Smalls is the illest.

iDunk 12-07-2012 12:10 AM

Re: The Official "I'm Buuthurt the Knicks won so i'm going to change the topic" thread

Tmuston Beltics 12-07-2012 12:13 AM

Re: The Official "I'm Buuthurt the Knicks won so i'm going to change the topic" thread

LoneyROY7 12-07-2012 12:14 AM

Nick Young 12-07-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneyROY7

JR doin spin moves over an unconscious anthony, wtf never gets old:lol

Clutch 12-07-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

This one never gets old :lol

bluechox2 12-07-2012 12:32 AM

:sleeping

Tmuston Beltics 12-07-2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Lol this was one of the first nba related gifs I ever saw. I thought that it was edited, but guess not :pimp:

Sarcastic 12-07-2012 12:45 AM

Fan up Miami.

M.Bustly15A5RU8 12-07-2012 12:46 AM

Why get yourself all hyped up before the mandatory first round exit?

bluechox2 12-07-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.Bustly15A5RU8
Why get yourself all hyped up before the mandatory first round exit?

you right, heat gonna get spanked like no other champion has before

kNicKz 12-07-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarcastic

Fan up Miami.

embarrassing, i can see why they are so irked by new york, we are louder than them in their own stadium :roll:

upside24 12-07-2012 12:57 AM

I'm not butthurt, I'm a believer.

What the Knicks did without Melo tonight was amazing from the defense and textbook ball movement to the endless threes.

Felton played as well as I've seen from him in a while and Novak was drilling shots. Having Kidd back really helped maintain the team focus once the Heat got it back to 10.

The way they are spacing the floor and making threes while having an explosive scorer who is often unstoppable makes them the best team in the league in my opinion.

OKC is obviously amazing, but the Knicks ability to unleash barrages of threes while playing excellent defense makes them the superior team.

PyrrhusX 12-07-2012 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upside24
I'm not butthurt, I'm a believer.

What the Knicks did without Melo tonight was amazing from the defense and textbook ball movement to the endless threes.

Felton played as well as I've seen from him in a while and Novak was drilling shots. Having Kidd back really helped maintain the team focus once the Heat got it back to 10.

The way they are spacing the floor and making threes while having an explosive scorer who is often unstoppable makes them the best team in the league in my opinion.

OKC is obviously amazing, but the Knicks ability to unleash barrages of threes while playing excellent defense makes them the superior team.

How the hell did OKC get involved with the NYK v MIA game :oldlol:

upside24 12-07-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PyrrhusX
How the hell did OKC get involved with the NYK v MIA game :oldlol:

They are the second best team in the league IMO.

The Heat clearly are not.

Not some backhanded shot at OKC, love Durant.