Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283828)

Kiddlovesnets 12-09-2012 07:44 PM

Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST
 
Its early in the 2nd quarter, Bucks are cruising. Avery Johnson is proving it again how he is not capable of coaching the Nets team.
:rolleyes:

The Nets 12-09-2012 07:51 PM

Re: Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST
 
Well Avery Johnson, I'd rather have Lawrence Frank back even though neither are really good coaches.

konex 12-09-2012 07:55 PM

Re: Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST
 
Nets look like SHIT

MTing 12-09-2012 08:03 PM

Re: Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST
 
Ugly ass basketball right now. Wouldn't it be a perfect chance to use MarShon right now? Come on.

Kiddlovesnets 12-09-2012 08:06 PM

Re: Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MTing
Ugly ass basketball right now. Wouldn't it be a perfect chance to use MarShon right now? Come on.


Well this... The only thing Avery Johnson can do is to hold Marshon Brooks back, thats the coach we get for this season.
:facepalm

Clippersfan86 12-09-2012 08:13 PM

Re: Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST
 
What in the flying f!? Didn't the Nets start the game on fire with like a 14-2 start!? 31 at half and down 17 or w/e is shocking.

Kiddlovesnets 12-09-2012 08:14 PM

Re: Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
What in the flying f!? Didn't the Nets start the game on fire with like a 14-2 start!? 31 at half and down 17 or w/e is shocking.


Avery Johnson says hi.

Clippersfan86 12-09-2012 08:14 PM

Re: Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Avery Johnson says hi.


Hey I feel your pain man.

Kiddlovesnets 12-09-2012 08:15 PM

Re: Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Hey I feel your pain man.


Yeah, the Clippers are also stuck with a horrible coach, but at least your team is cruising so far.

Clippersfan86 12-09-2012 08:18 PM

Re: Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Yeah, the Clippers are also stuck with a horrible coach, but at least your team is cruising so far.


Eh finally they are playing an easier schedule. You guys are 11-7 with a lot of room to improve, just need a win streak. Clippers got down to 8-6 two weeks ago before this 6 game win streak so too early to worry about it much man.

Kiddlovesnets 12-09-2012 08:21 PM

Re: Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Eh finally they are playing an easier schedule. You guys are 11-7 with a lot of room to improve, just need a win streak. Clippers got down to 8-6 two weeks ago before this 6 game win streak so too early to worry about it much man.


At least, Del Negro knows how to make the best use of his players, he just doesnt have any useful tactics to keep the team improving. For someone like Odom who has been clumsy in this entire season, he still gets chances.

We will be 11-9 soon, this game is over and then we play the Knicks. Though at home, it would be lucky not to lose by 20. Actually if a 30pts loss gets Avery Johnson fired Im all for it. Just like a bloody surgery, it hurts while you are at the operation room, but it heals you in a long run.
:(

Clippersfan86 12-09-2012 08:22 PM

Re: Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
At least, Del Negro knows how to make the best use of his players, he just doesnt have any useful tactics to keep the team improving. For someone like Odom who has been clumsy in this entire season, he still gets chances.

We will be 11-9 soon, this game is over and then we play the Knicks. Though at home, it would be lucky not to lose by 20. Actually if a 30pts loss gets Avery Johnson fired Im all for it. Just like a surgery, it hurts while you are taking that operation, but it heals you in a long run.
:(


May steal one vs NY, especially because they are short players. Even if you drop to 11-10 still a playoff team... just gotta win some games rest of the way.

Kiddlovesnets 12-09-2012 08:24 PM

Re: Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
May steal one vs NY, especially because they are short players. Even if you drop to 11-10 still a playoff team... just gotta win some games rest of the way.


A playoffs team... Thats probably the only good thing for being an Eastern Conference team? I mean, you can be like sub .50 and still make it. But anyway if we do go 11-10 or 11-11 I dont even think our boss and his second hand Billy King can stand Avery Johnson for any longer.
:lol

Clippersfan86 12-09-2012 08:26 PM

Re: Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
A playoffs team... Thats probably the only good thing for being an Eastern Conference team? I mean, you can be like sub .50 and still make it. But anyway if we do go 11-10 or 11-11 I dont even think our boss and his second hand Billy King can stand Avery Johnson for any longer.
:lol


He isn't a good coach for sure. I've been in that place often where I'm hoping for a big losing streak just so Vinny gets canned. I think Nets will win around 40-42 games and have said so all along. Which would make them probably the 5 seed or so. I have an any bet with somebody here about that actually... the Oakley dude. He was talking about this Nets team winning 50 games.

Kiddlovesnets 12-09-2012 08:28 PM

Re: Bucks @ Nets 6pm EST
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
He isn't a good coach for sure. I've been in that place often where I'm hoping for a big losing streak just so Vinny gets canned. I think Nets will win around 40-42 games and have said so all along. Which would make them probably the 5 seed or so. I have an any bet with somebody here about that actually... the Oakley dude. He was talking about this Nets team winning 50 games.


Well early in the season we are on pace going for a record like 56-26 or 55-27, but right now it seems that we are lucky to be in the playoffs. All thanks to Avery Johnson, that trash who only knows how to hold players back and call timeouts with nothing to actually discuss. If he gets fired in the mid-season while we are still above or around .5, we may as well win 50 games under the new coach(unless hes equally bad as Avery I-DONT-KNOW-HOW-TO-COACH Johnson).


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy