Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   some interesting news regarding Dwight (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285277)

lakerfreak 12-24-2012 08:06 PM

some interesting news regarding Dwight

Take this with a grain of salt since some of you don't know me, let alone trust me :D.

I am an acquaintance with a source (I will not specify this person's name or what he does for a living), but this person told me that Dwight will probably be staying with the lakers long term. Some of you may already have believed that. For those of you who don't, this person is 100% credible and would never lie, but when I asked him if I could quote him, he told me no. So I am already going against his wish here. He said Dwight loves the atmosphere here and wants to make this place his home.

Anyways. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you. May it be filled with blessings and peace, and here's hoping our lakeshow can extend it to a 5 game winning streak tomorrow :cheers:

All Net 12-24-2012 08:23 PM

Re: some interesting news regarding Dwight

Hope so but his options are limited so LA seems like the most likely place.

bladefd 12-25-2012 02:07 AM

Merry christmas, Laker fans and everyone else!

DKLaker 12-25-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladefd
Merry christmas, Laker fans and everyone else!

:cheers:

LA.MJ&KB#1 12-25-2012 07:42 PM

Hope Dwight stays around a little longer. Great win and Merry Xmas everybody.

DKLaker 12-25-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Take this with a grain of salt since some of you don't know me, let alone trust me :D.

I am an acquaintance with a source (I will not specify this person's name or what he does for a living), but this person told me that Dwight will probably be staying with the lakers long term. Some of you may already have believed that. For those of you who don't, this person is 100% credible and would never lie, but when I asked him if I could quote him, he told me no. So I am already going against his wish here. He said Dwight loves the atmosphere here and wants to make this place his home.

Anyways. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you. May it be filled with blessings and peace, and here's hoping our lakeshow can extend it to a 5 game winning streak tomorrow :cheers:

Good info LF :cheers:

I know Dwight loves it here, my only concern is about him being under used in 'Antoni's offense........ruining his legacy and his "Top Dog" desire, that is why I'm worried about him leaving.

lakerfreak 12-26-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKLaker

I know Dwight loves it here, my only concern is about him being under used in 'Antoni's offense........ruining his legacy and his "Top Dog" desire, that is why I'm worried about him leaving.

Funny thing about that is with his lower shot attempts, he's making more free throws. He realizes its the only way he can get extra points :D.

Nash coming back though is good for everyone. I was wrong about what his return would do. It's made a big difference.

Mgamer20o0 12-26-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

lakers should be trying to get him some guest roles in tv shows/movies/ads so he can be shaq2.0 he loves the spot light.

DKLaker 12-27-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mgamer20o0
lakers should be trying to get him some guest roles in tv shows/movies/ads so he can be shaq2.0 he loves the spot light.

Yes, I agree with you 100% at this point it is by far the best way to keep him here.

I think Chuck Person's work with him is the reason he's making more free throws.....even though I still do not like his shooting style at all.

bladefd 12-27-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Yes, I agree with you 100% at this point it is by far the best way to keep him here.

I think Chuck Person's work with him is the reason he's making more free throws.....even though I still do not like his shooting style at all.

plus, he is shooting from a foot back than normal. dwight said he was shooting the ball too far before so he moved back a foot and now he is making more FTs. I guess he is putting too much muscle on the ball lol

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 12-27-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak

hmm are they planning to pair him with Lebron in 2014 Summer??? i sure hope so

I have my doubts of Dwight but I will shutup till he is 100% and i see him play.

its 1 game but his energy in yesterday's game was just not there...negative energy to be honest...a leader cant have that....:facepalm

lakerfreak 12-28-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
hmm are they planning to pair him with Lebron in 2014 Summer??? i sure hope so

I have my doubts of Dwight but I will shutup till he is 100% and i see him play.

its 1 game but his energy in yesterday's game was just not there...negative energy to be honest...a leader cant have that....:facepalm

That I have no idea of. The person in question is not necessarily an employee of the NBA. He is a credible person that is close to Dwight ever since Dwight moved down here. He wouldn't know about LBJ.

One thing we know about Jim Buss is he may be an idiot when it comes to selecting coaches. In the past however he's had big targets in regards to free agency. This team, I am sure we can all agree, is not going to ever score big in a draft. And why should they? We're always expected to do so well where we don't get high draft picks anyways lol. The free agent market is where this team thrives, and trades too. God bless Mitch.