Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Melo gets treated like an absolute scrub by the refs (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285354)

DStebb716 12-25-2012 04:16 PM

Melo gets treated like an absolute scrub by the refs
 
These touch fouls that are taking him out of games is absolutely ridiculous. He and Derrick Rose are the two superstars who get the worst treatment.

9erempiree 12-25-2012 04:18 PM

Re: Melo gets treated like an absolute scrub by the refs
 
Add Kobe on the list too.

BMOGEFan 12-25-2012 04:19 PM

Re: Melo gets treated like an absolute scrub by the refs
 
41 attempts with the majority of his shots in the paint without any Free Throws.

Rysio 12-25-2012 04:27 PM

Re: Melo gets treated like an absolute scrub by the refs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
41 attempts with the majority of his shots in the paint without any Free Throws.

those refs shouldve been fired right after that game. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

funnystuff 12-25-2012 04:35 PM

Re: Melo gets treated like an absolute scrub by the refs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
41 attempts with the majority of his shots in the paint without any Free Throws.

Just because a player took 41 shots doesn't mean he got fouled on any of them.

BMOGEFan 12-25-2012 04:37 PM

Re: Melo gets treated like an absolute scrub by the refs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by funnystuff
Just because a player took 41 shots doesn't mean he got fouled on any of them.


Do you watch basketball or just read box scores?

bluechox2 12-25-2012 05:52 PM

Re: Melo gets treated like an absolute scrub by the refs
 
****ing furious....we get ****ed like no other team

shadow 12-25-2012 06:17 PM

Re: Melo gets treated like an absolute scrub by the refs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by funnystuff
Just because a player took 41 shots doesn't mean he got fouled on any of them.

I was blasting him for taking that many shots but a lot of those came in the paint, almost half of those. He should've had atleast 10 FTs that game, even if he wasn't getting calls. He probably should've had 15-18FTAs is they called it right. And again this is coming from someone who thought he was ball-hogging the entire game.

ClutchOver9000 12-25-2012 06:21 PM

Re: Melo gets treated like an absolute scrub by the refs
 
It's obvious as hell but its w/e, what can you do?

At the end of the day, Felton cost us the game.

BMOGEFan 12-25-2012 06:23 PM

Re: Melo gets treated like an absolute scrub by the refs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow
I was blasting him for taking that many shots but a lot of those came in the paint, almost half of those. He should've had atleast 10 FTs that game, even if he wasn't getting calls. He probably should've had 15-18FTAs is they called it right. And again this is coming from someone who thought he was ball-hogging the entire game.


he's mad at me and negged me because he didn't watch the game and only follow box scores.

wakencdukest 12-25-2012 06:24 PM

Re: Melo gets treated like an absolute scrub by the refs
 
He was treated like a superstar on those last 2 phantom calls against world peace and the play where he threw the ball out of bounds.

Sarcastic 12-25-2012 06:25 PM

Re: Melo gets treated like an absolute scrub by the refs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
41 attempts with the majority of his shots in the paint without any Free Throws.



He got a lot of them today though, right?

Sarcastic 12-25-2012 06:26 PM

Re: Melo gets treated like an absolute scrub by the refs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakencdukest
He was treated like a superstar on those last 2 phantom calls against world peace and the play where he threw the ball out of bounds.



Those were makeups for Ron Artest draping his whole body against Melo all day long.

The whole game was called in the Lakers favor. The refs tried to make some calls up at the end.

ClutchOver9000 12-25-2012 06:26 PM

Re: Melo gets treated like an absolute scrub by the refs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakencdukest
He was treated like a superstar on those last 2 phantom calls against world peace and the play where he threw the ball out of bounds.


whats your point? He's still disrespected by refs when compared to his contemporaries...

amfirst 12-25-2012 06:31 PM

Re: Melo gets treated like an absolute scrub by the refs
 
Well Kobe normally get the same treatment when posting up. It's easy to get calls attacking the rim.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy