Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   3 nba referees get a reviewed play wrong. Is that even possible without gambling? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285364)

kennethgriffin 12-25-2012 05:44 PM

3 nba referees get a reviewed play wrong. Is that even possible without gambling?

League needs to look into that

SpecialQue 12-25-2012 05:45 PM

Re: 3 nba referees get a reviewed play wrong. Is that even possible without gambling?

No.
No it isn't.

Tmuston Beltics 12-25-2012 05:46 PM

Re: 3 nba referees get a reviewed play wrong. Is that even possible without gambling?

Don't remember when was the last time I saw this bad refs..

UK-NJ 12-25-2012 05:48 PM

Am I the only one that didn't think the replay was conclusive? I saw Kobe's hand come through and knock it at the same time as Melo, then the ball flew through Melo's hands without a deflection. Upon multiple viewings I definitely didn't find it conclusive. This coming from a die hard Nets fan.

bagelred 12-25-2012 05:49 PM

Because it wasn't wrong. Kobe forced the ball out. Melo is trying to grab it. And kobe pushed it out of bounds.

Rysio 12-25-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bagelred
Because it wasn't wrong. Kobe forced the ball out. Melo is trying to grab it. And kobe pushed it out of bounds.

lol fakkit it doesnt matter who forced it out. melo touched it last.

Rysio 12-25-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Rysio 12-25-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Batz 12-25-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UK-NJ
Am I the only one

No. Three other people in this world thought so.

shadow 12-25-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batz
No. Three other people in this world thought so.

:roll:

The-Legend-24 12-25-2012 06:23 PM

Gotta admit, the refs were bad all game, calling bullshit on both sides. But, that Melo call was stupid as shit.

Coffee Black 12-25-2012 07:02 PM

The jerk movement of Melo's thumb (and not the rest of the hand) on his right hand, shows that the ball did indeed last touch his right hand as it traveled out.

francesco totti 12-25-2012 07:06 PM

ref was shit. but i think this was more of a makeup call for other calls they missed on the knicks
like chandler fouled by hill...

ClutchOver9000 12-25-2012 07:11 PM

Melo did touch it last, the ball grazed his right thumb.

BUT...like francisco said, it was likely a makeup call for Hill's missed foul on Chandler.

Then the refs swung their favor back to the Lakers by not calling Kobe for a foul when he held Melo on the last possession.

But at the end of the day, Lakers executed down the stretch thanks to Nash, Knicks floundered thanks to Felton.

talamo 12-25-2012 07:11 PM

Quote: