Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   D-Will averaging 20/9 on 52% shooting in January. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286852)

It's A VC3!!! 01-09-2013 12:04 PM

D-Will averaging 20/9 on 52% shooting in January.

Where are all the haters at when Deron is playing superb? People, including myself were quick to lynch Deron but I've been saying it all along. He didn't just forget how to dominate the game of basketball. He was going through a terrible funk and is now enduring his best stretch of basketball all season long.

He's shooting 52% from the field, and 50% from 3 during this 4 game winning streak. I love how the haters all went back to their moms basement after they realize that Deron Williams is back.

20 points, 9 assists, 52% fg, 50% from 3, and he's also snatching a respectable 4 rebounds a game during the month of January.

Haters, it's time to come out of you're caves and watch the Nets own.

Kiddlovesnets 01-09-2013 12:10 PM

Re: D-Will averaging 20/9 on 52% shooting in January.

Well I still think he needs an entire off-season to fully get back to his old-self, remember hes playing hurt? But anyway, even a 70% Deron is way better than the Dwill under coach Avery Johnson.

Clutch 01-09-2013 12:15 PM

J.R.Smith averages 22.5 points,6.3 rebounds,3.5 assists and 2 steals in January.
I guess he's a superstar too.

4 game sample...Really ???
If he did that for like 10 games then I would understand. But 4 games ? And 3 of them coming against sub .500 teams.

I<3NBA 01-09-2013 12:17 PM

damn dude. i remember you making a thread saying you've given up on this "bum."

blablabla 01-09-2013 12:22 PM

Jameer Nelson is averaging 27/4/8 in january
Boozer 27/12/2

ZHAKIDD532 01-09-2013 12:27 PM

Yeah it's early to say he's back, but the previous few games have been encouraging. The last 4 games the Nets have scored 109 or more and he clearly has something to do with that. Hopefully he keeps it up.

It's A VC3!!! 01-09-2013 12:27 PM

None of these players you guys are mentioning have faced more scrutiny than Deron Williams. You had analysts, other coaches and Deron himself saying that after Avery got fired, the pressure mounted to new heights for D-Will. You had haters making threads bashing D-Will about his "system" remarks and terrible struggles. And who honestly gives a shit if it's under .500 team or not. Playing a under .500 team does not guarantee you shit. You still have to go out there and play the game. Keep on rocking D-Will.:applause:

(e) 01-09-2013 12:36 PM

Carlos Boozer is averaging 27 pts, 11 reb, 2 ast, 1 stl per game in January. Oh and doing it at a click of 60% from the floor.

But I would never create a thread about that lol

Michael_Wilbon 01-09-2013 12:43 PM

inb4 you start crying again in a few days when he fails you.

niko 01-09-2013 12:53 PM

Um, you're one of the "haters". You regularly say he needs to be gone.

It's A VC3!!! 01-09-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niko
Um, you're one of the "haters". You regularly say he needs to be gone.

I said that in my post above. But unlike the true haters, I am still a fan of the Nets and will endure the good with the bad. And I've always said Deron is in a funk. These other retards said "he can't play anymore and he forgot how to play basketball". Glad to see D-Wills shot going down.

niko 01-09-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I said that in my post above. But unlike the true haters, I am still a fan of the Nets and will endure the good with the bad. And I've always said Deron is in a funk. These other retards said "he can't play anymore and he forgot how to play basketball". Glad to see D-Wills shot going down.

You're nuts. You did the same thing you are scolding others for and much worse. Deron has blocked you on twitter for criticizing him you told me. In fact, you are acting holier than thou and i've argued with you Deron's importance with you being on the hater side.

This thread is ridiculous, just because you're bipolar and decided today you love Deron doesn't mean that you writing he needs to be cut was ok and never happened.

All Net 01-09-2013 01:07 PM

Should of got rid of Avery ages ago..

It's A VC3!!! 01-09-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niko
You're nuts. You did the same thing you are scolding others for and much worse. Deron has blocked you on twitter for criticizing him you told me. In fact, you are acting holier than thou and i've argued with you Deron's importance with you being on the hater side.

This thread is ridiculous, just because you're bipolar and decided today you love Deron doesn't mean that you writing he needs to be cut was ok and never happened.

This thread is simple. Who wasn't going to scold Deron during his shit month of December? I expected that. Everyone had a right to scold him.

But now that he's stringed together four really great games, I want to shine some light upon it. If people can pick on someone when they fall, they should be able to praise them when they rise. This is simply what I am doing now. Keep on rocking D-Will.:applause:

Kiddlovesnets 01-09-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Net
Should of got rid of Avery ages ago..

Yeah, I said that when we were 6-4. Then the Nets went on a five games winning streak and Avery got coach of the month. It took the Nets all the way down to 0.500 until the front office finally decides to get rid of this incapable coach.